Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 12 Best Dressed 8/31/15

Gwen Stefani in a Elisabetta Franchi Blouse and Dolce & Gabbana Skirt
Gwen Stefani in a Elisabetta Franchi Blouse and Dolce & Gabbana Skirt


Heidi Klum
Heidi Klum


Allison Brie in Prabal Gurung
Allison Brie in Prabal Gurung


Lake Bell
Lake Bell


Bella Hadid
Bella Hadid
America Ferrera in Halston Heritage
America Ferrera in Halston Heritage
Emily Ratajkowski in Maria Lucia Hohan
Emily Ratajkowski in Maria Lucia Hohan
Holland Roden
Holland Roden
Vanessa Hudgens in Galia Lahav
Vanessa Hudgens in Galia Lahav
Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato
Lupita Nyong'o in Louis Vuitton
Lupita Nyong'o in Louis Vuitton
Lake Bell in Vionnet
Lake Bell in Vionnet


***SPECIAL GIVEAWAY***
I received a full size bottle of Maybelline Superstay Better SKin Foundation in Warm Honey to review but it does not match my skin color so I decided to give it away to one lucky Toya's Tales fan. If you would like to find out more about the makeup and view a color chart click here

Superstay Better Skin Foundation - Maybelline New York
Enter below to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway


Make sure to like my Facebook Page by submitting your entry above!










thatsArte.com - Fine Italian Ceramics chosen out of passion





Comments

  1. Definitely Lake Bett, by a mile...!
    Gwen Stefani and Heidi Klum take the runners up spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know your taste Ray. I guessed that those would be your favorites.

      Delete
  2. Yes, Heidi Klum and Gwen are in beautiful dresses so is Vanessa and Holland. Beautiful dresses

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was loving Vanessa's version of boho glam and on the other style spectrum I love how Gwen rocks the classic black, red and white style.

      Delete
  3. Gwen Stefani is the Queen! I wish I would look as good and as confident as her when I am in my 40s. Thank you for the qiveaway, LaToya! I checked online for warm Honey swatch and it looks close to my skin tone now, I'm really tanned no thanks to Summer. Haha!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck and thank you for entering the giveaway!

      Delete
  4. great post ! I love Gwen Stefani :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection of ootd from celebrities <3
    Styleccentric Fashion // SCF // alyssamoniquebustillo.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. She has great style. Chic with an edge.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats