Shades Of Summer

Max out your style in a bright and colorful maxi dress this summer. Floaty, floor-sweeping and fashion forward, the maxi dress is the coolest way to make waves this season. Add a few mesmerizing accessories to complete the look and you are ready to make a statement. 


Shades Of Summer

Shades Of Summer by latoyacl featuring thong sandals 




Boohoo Freya Tribal Stripe Maxi Dress (Buy Here) 
H&M Necklace (Buy Here) 
Carlos Santana Julietta Fringe Crossbody Messenger (Buy Here) 
Joie a la Plage Flat Thong Sandal (Buy Here) 




Amrita Singh Jewelry

Comments

  1. Thinking back to my previous comment, about dress/skirt length, I'd say this one is a little too long. It is always nice to see calves and ankles and keeping the dress off the ground would seem to be practical too.Very bold stripes and interesting use of colours. Black/grey is a little unexpected. The accessories match very well. Nice outfit LaToya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxi dresses are long and most times skim the ground. They are typically flowy as well to circulate air during the summer months. I like the different shades as well. It made the dress interesting.

      Delete
  2. Great picks again! I love that necklace and that bag very much! Love summer! :)
    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you can see I am into fringe right now. So I had to throw in a few fringe accessories.

      Delete
  3. Aww, this is beautifully put together LaToya! Very bright, bold and just screams of Summer!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. It is just the effect I was going for!

      Delete
  4. That print and color maxi is fabulous!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the colors of that dress, it matches the sunset on the beach, I would totally wear it and love the necklace:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I was able to convey the feeling of my inspiration image. Pretty cool!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter