The Sweet Spot

I love a dress that shows off a woman's back, especially one with a cute cutout design. It is the ultimate sweet spot. It is sexy, alluring and a bit daring. And dare I say a little naughty, so of course I'm all for it.The Forever 21 dress that I am featuring today is perfect for summer and your wallet. Because the dress has a bold print I kept the accessories simple and chic. So go ahead and twirl and show them what you're working with!

The Sweet Spot

The Sweet Spot by latoyacl featuring leather handbags 






Forever 21 Sweet Geo Skater Dress 
House of Harlow 1960 Nicole Round Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
See By Chloe Rosita Mini Cross Body Bag (Buy Here)  
H&M Sandals (Buy Here) 







Shop New Arrivals and receive Free Shipping & Returns on All Domestic Orders

Comments

  1. As cut-out backs go, this one is not too bad. Others that I have seen go right down to the butt cleavage and as such aren't really a dress at all.

    This dress is possibly a little too short for my tastes, but it has a nice pattern & has been matched with good accessories as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not discriminate when it comes to a backless dress- I love them all. This one is a little more demure though.

      Delete
  2. Lovely collage! The dress looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm feeling those sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really loving your choice in dresses. The print on that one is so cool and it has such a nice little gap in the back :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter