Today Is My Birthday!

For the past couple of days I haven't really been on my blogging duties because I have been celebrating my birthday! I appreciate all of the love and well wishes that have been sent my way. Yesterday I  went to a ton of museums, drank a lot of alcoholic beverages, and even checked out "Trainwreck" at the movies. Even though today is my actual birthday the pace will be much slower but still eventful. I'm not sure what the day will hold since everything is a surprise but nevertheless I'm sure I will have a wonderful day. 


Today Is My Birthday!

Today Is My Birthday! by latoyacl featuring rhinestone studded handbags 




Mango Textured Dress (Buy Here) 
M&F Western Filagree Turquoise Earrings (Buy Here) 
Hard Box Tassel Clutch (Buy Here) 
Pelle Moda Cian Jeweled Leather Ankle Platform Sandal 








free shipping, cheap, shoes

Comments

  1. Happy birthday, LaToya! I hope you have an enjoyable day. And how was Trainwreck? It looks funny!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shireen! I would give Trainwreck a solid B- , it had it's funny moments but was kind of cliche.

      Delete
  2. That is a great outfit LaToya and Happy Birthday...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday hun have as much fun as you can get in today, Love the birthday inspiration outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Happy Belated Birthday Toya! All the way from Hilo,Hawai'i! Hope it was as Glam and Beautiful as you are! Many more Blesssing your way1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes!

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday! Lovely collection <3
    http://styleccentricfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry for the late comment but happy birthday!:) You are really good at pairing colors and I love those two bold ones together. So pretty!

    Take care and keep in touch!
    Please stop by every Wednesday for Color and Grace Fashion link up! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! I love this look; great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, I am so late but I hope you had a good birthday nonetheless! Also, I love the bright yellow of the dress and those sandal shoes... DD: I want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog