A Mesmerizing Gaze - Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2015

As a fresh fashion season approaches the magical world of makeup and beauty is a fantastic way to boost your personal style. Today I will be showing you the latest look for fall with everything you need to recreate the look. One of the top beauty trends is a romantic twist on the smoky eye as showcased at the Tom Ford Fall 2015 Collection. The beauty equivalent of fashion's little black dress - smoky eyes are a powerful fusion of Hollywood glamour and rock 'n' roll edge. For fall the smoky eye is done in shades that are softer and keeps the focus on your beautiful gaze.

A Mesmerizing Gaze - Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2015

A Mesmerizing Gaze - Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2015 by latoyacl featuring a matte eye shadow 



Tom Ford Nude Dip Eyeshadow Quad (Buy Here) 
Tom Ford Eye Primer Duo (Buy Here) 
Tom Ford Brow Sculptor ( Buy Here) 
Tom Ford Extreme Mascara (Buy Here) 





Shop Now!


Comments

  1. Tom Ford makeup has been in my wish list since foreverrrrr! I'm hoping I will finally get some this Christmas!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

      Delete
  2. I love the fragrances. Haven't really used his makeup products that much but these look great and I love smoky eyes, so pretty.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smoky eye looks good an everyone and this take is especially easy to achieve.

      Delete
  3. I don't know the Tom Ford's make up product but I love the fragrance...
    http://www.francescagori.com/en_US/not-for-ordinary-people/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone raves about his fragrances. I have to find the time to check them out.

      Delete
  4. mesmerizing glance indeed!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am someone who although might know a bit about fashion, really can't do make up at all! I do love the look of these smoky eyes though - I can appreciate it, but just not do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it does take practice but once you get the hang of it you will never turn back.

      Delete
  6. That is some bold makeup! Would be nice for a night out with friends!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love smoky eyes makeup, it always looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Certainly looks attractive. I can't really comment on any of the other qualities of the Tom Ford make-up, as I don't use it myself...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog