Cut From The Same Cloth

The summer heat is in full effect, and when you have to dress up for a special occasion it is hard to find something to wear that you will not end up all sweaty and sticky. Today's set will showcase how to embrace the heat in style. This time I'm going back to the basics but with a twist. First up is the white summer dress. The one featured today by Forever Unique has strategic cutouts to keep you cool in the blazing heat. Next up are the accessories. An embroidered clutch is a fabulous addition and you will be reaching for it over and over again throughout the seasons. I paired the gorgeous clutch from Accessorize with a simple stone ring and metallic high heel sandals. So you will be strolling into your next summer party prepared for a night of fun!

Cut From The Same Cloth

Cut From The Same Cloth by latoyacl featuring white cocktail dresses 



Forever Unique Marley Skater Dress (Buy Here) 
Aurelie Bidermann Lakotas Stone Ring (Buy Here) 
Accessorize Ava Clutch (Buy Here) 
Aquazurra Linda Sandals (Buy Here) 



***SPECIAL GIVEAWAY*** 

I received a full size bottle of Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in Warm Honey to review but it does not match my skin color so I decided to give it away to one lucky Toya's Tales fan. If you would like to find out more about the giveaway (click here) .



Save up to 25% on New Fall Arrivals at Henri Bendel

Comments

  1. Aaaah nothing beats a perfect white dress for those hot summer nights;)
    I love you paired it with the embroidered clutch and metallic heels!

    Such a fabulous giveaway, I feel bad this particular foundation will not match my skintone either otherwise I would have entered.

    Enjoy a lovely day,

    xx Tamara Chloé

    www.tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel ya! I was really looking forward to testing out that particular foundation formulation but it was not meant to be. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yes! That dress is so pretty! And I feel like when it's hot, I'd much rather where white than darker clothes! Too many potential oopsies if a drop of sweat falls!

    That clutch is everything! <3

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Accessorize clutch is something special. I can see it working for so many different styles and occasions.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress and clutch!! X
    Would you like to follow each other in GFC, G+ Instagram...?
    My IG is @travelera.es
    Keep in touch! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I followed you on GFC and G+.

      Delete
  4. lavvv dis dress
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. lavvv dis dress
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love your style and you have a fantastic blog!

      Delete
  6. I am in love with the ring but fell out of love quick when I checked the price. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, it is a real stone so it is a bit pricier.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful set and this surely will be a dress for the hot weather to stay cool, especially here in Texas, it gets hotter here in August.

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine the sweltering heat that you are dealing with, but this dress would work in those temps.

      Delete
  8. The cutouts are everything. A great match for warm summer days.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes who wants to be all covered up when it is over 90 degrees? Plus this dress has built in ventilation too. It's a winner in my book.

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. summer aint't over yet. love the dress and the cut-out details :)


    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I know I'm still trying to hang on to it. I'm dreading the approaching fall weather.

      Delete
  11. I know what you mean about trying to dress appropriately for the weather change like this. But that dress looks like it would work and it seems stylish! Love the choice x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog