Jean Envy - It Is All About The Fit

I love a good pair of jeans that fit just right. Everyone has a jean shape that works perfectly for them, and for me, a slim fitting skinny jean with a bit of stretch is a must-have. I prefer a darker rinse with a mid-rise cut that ends right at the ankle like the Forever 21 Jeans featured below. You can wear it with sneakers, boot or heels and look fabulous. I like to pair them with classic staples that most of us already own or have in our closets such as a t-shirt, sunglasses, a fab bag and statement heels. The finished look is cool, casual, and chic.


Jean Envy - It Is All About The Fit www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales





Forever 21 High-Waisted Skinny Jeans (Size 24-31 Buy Here ) (Size 16-22 Buy Here) 
Zerouv Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
I Love Billy 201 Multi Tribal Print Clutch (Buy Here) 
Casadei Sandals (Buy Here) 






Popular Posts