Shake It Like A Salt Shaker


Urban sophistication meets bohemian chic with tiered fringe and sleek suede in this hot little number. I added a simple, sleek and stunning accessories. The metallic cuff and sandals I paired the dress with are a must-have and gives a refined finish to the look. The snake embossed clutch with a turquoise stone embellishment adds an exotic flair to this feminine frock. The finishing touches are your hair and makeup. I loved the idea of loose bouncy waves and natural soft makeup to accentuate this lovely ensemble.

Shake It Like A Salt Shaker

Shake It Like A Salt Shaker by latoyacl featuring BCBGMAXAZRIA 


BCBGMAXAZRIA Evin Dress (Buy Here) 
BCBGMAXAZRIA Modern Cuff (Buy Here)
BCBGMAXAZRIA Ariane Clutch (Buy Here) 
BCBGMAXAZRIA Sandals (Buy Here) 




Save up to 25% on New Fall Arrivals at Henri Bendel

Comments

  1. That's nice. The fringed skirt is good compromise. I don't feel it is too short, but it is very sexy too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. It is my favorite part of the dress.

      Delete
  2. The hair and makeup is so subtle and just highlights the model's natural beauty, I'm a huge fan of it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though it is fun to experiment with your hair and makeup I always prefer a more natural look.

      Delete
  3. I love the accessory choice here, and the hair with a bit more volume is a nice touch. Personally though, I am not for fringes, so I wouldn't be up for the skirt. But I admire it on others!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accessories are the most important part of styling for me and convey so much about your personality. I'm glad you liked my choices.

      Delete
  4. I love this flapper inspired dress! Definitely a dress I'd love to own. I love vintage inspired clothes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it straddles the line between modern and vintage very well.

      Delete
  5. I love the cuffs!! I have a similar pair (probably not as great in quality) at home to which I still haven't found the perfect occasion to wear them!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with cuffs and pair them with everything. I'm sure you will find something to wear them with.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter