Crimson Belle

Today's outfit of the day is easy, comfortable, and sexy. With a bold burst of color this look is right on trend. I loved the flowy sleeves which gives the dress a bohemian flare. Paired with leaf drop earrings, a studded leather belt, saddle bag, and gladiator heels this outfit is a throwback to the 1970s with a modern flair. As the days get cooler just add a cape and tall boots to stay warm.

Crimson Belle

Crimson Belle by latoyacl featuring drop earrings 



Nasty Gal Hells Bells Crepe Dress (Buy Here) 
Adriana Orsini Plume Pave Crystal Drop Earrings (Buy Here) 
Newlook Saddle Bag (Buy Here)
Yoins Gladiator Heeled Sandals (Buy Here) 






Paige + Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Comments

  1. I'm so in love with the flowy sleeves and the ear rings are so cool.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the earrings went with the flow. Pun intended!

      Delete
  2. That is a very sexy outfit. I like it a lot....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it does have a sexy carefree vibe going.

      Delete
  3. I am in love with the earring but upon checking the link, it's listed as sold out! :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the dress!! NG is my fav
    Dora
    www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That dress is lovely! I certainly have a weakness for flared bell-sleeves.

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally see you rocking this dress and I know from your blog how much you lover color as well.

      Delete
  6. Those gladiator heels are awesome. I love the subtlety; it's not like those over-the-top gladiator sandals. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No they do not tie all the way up the leg it is a easy way to try out the trend.

      Delete
  7. I love everything you've paired together here! :)

    Liz | LotsofLoveLiz

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is nice, but I'm feeling those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The earrings made the outfit for me. Without them something would be lacking.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog