Building Your Wardrobe Fall 2015 - An Autumnal Mix

One of the few things that I like about fall is that it is a rich and colorful season. All of the beautiful autumnal hues are perfect for spicing up my wardrobe. Lately I have been inspired by the fantastic creativity surrounding me - from pop culture and art to street fashion and new catwalk trends. Cool comfort is essential this season and today's set embodies all of these ideas. I love incorporating last season's trends with a current crop of must-haves for a stylish and eclectic mix.






Building Your Wardrobe Fall 2015 - Long Stripe Skirt

Building Your Wardrobe Fall 2015 - Long Stripe Skirt by latoyacl featuring a moto jacket

Ashley Crop Top (Buy Here) 
Stella McCartney Tight Stripes Long Skirt (Buy Here) 
Exclusive for Intermix Goat Suede Moto Jacket (Buy Here) 
Chloe Goldie Satchel (Buy Here)
Tibi Anouk Leather Heels 



BCBGeneration_140x40

Comments

  1. LOVE that olive color crop top! Great wardrobe list Toya!

    xo,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I loved the crop top. The color works so well on everyone.

      Delete
  2. That's nice. Accessories match perfectly as always, LaToya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, that skirt is really pretty, LaToya but since it's from Stella McCartney, I probably wouldn't be able to afford it. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always try to catch it on sell, but the good news is there are so many similar options available right now at more affordable price points since it is a huge trend.

      Delete
  4. I adore fall hues too! The jacket is to die for and that bag is exquisite! Amazing selection

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a moto jacket. I try to throw one in the mix on a regular basis.

      Delete
  5. I love the stripe print so after your selection I craved to renew wardrobe with some stripes clothing. Thanks for inspiration Toya)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad it inspired you.

      Delete
  6. Love that jacket and long skirt. Now if only it came with vertial stripes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A vertical stripe midi skirt maybe a little harder to come by. Right now the trend is horizontal stripes.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter