Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - A Print Jacket

A well fitting jacket is a chic and stylish way to stay warm if you have to layer up on a brisk fall day. Over the years though I have been a little bored with the basic and safe offerings that are usually found in stores. Generally you see racks full of black, gray, and tan options which is why I haven't bought a jacket in a while even though I really need one. This season I have started to get excited again because of the variety of options that are available. You can find them in bright colors, draped, cropped, and so on, but my favorite jackets of the moment are the ones with an eye-catching print. A print is always a fun way to add visual interest to an outfit, and it is a great way to showcase your personality. So right now the only problem I am dealing with is trying to choose from all of the gorgeous prints available. In the meantime I have put together a collection of jackets that have caught my eye and maybe one may suit your fancy as well. 

Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - A Print Jacket

Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - A Print Jacket by latoyacl featuring crossbody shoulder bags


Joie Jacolyn Jacket (Buy Here) 
Joie Enchante Flare  
Daytrip Earrings (Buy Here)
Frye Parker Bag (Buy Here)
Chiara Ferragni Boots (Buy Here)



Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - A Print Jacket
Joanna Hope Print Jacket (Buy Here)

Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - A Print Jacket
Asos Printed Velvet Jacket (Buy Here)

Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - A Print Jacket
Topshop Boucle Jacket (Buy Here)










Amrita Singh Jewelry


Comments

  1. I don't own anything similar, but I can imagine it being perfect to add a special something into your everyday outfit.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes a print jacket adds a visual punch

      Delete
  2. Those plaid and printed jackets are perfect for fall
    Love your picks

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. There are so many great options to choose from and the ones I picked comes in a variety of sizes.

      Delete
  3. I think that will have to go down as another example where denim looks attractive.
    It's a nice outfilt LaToya. I'd be happy to date anybody dressed like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great casual date night outfit. Catch a movie or dinner.

      Delete
  4. I get used to wear jackets and don't mind to have all the jackets from your selection. I'm speechless, really great prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a few jackets and blazers but never one that is with patterns. I could see how it easily dress up an outfit though.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all you have to do is pick a print that catches your eye and has the right scale.

      Delete
  6. Love the sos Printed Velvet Jacket so much, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a bit of bohemian flair to it. Very cute.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress