My 5 Favorite Black and White Bow Dresses For Fall 2015

The bow dress is an iconic look that has endured for decades. Whenever I see this classic worn by celebrities, socialites and stylish women everywhere I always remembered how chic they looked. For one the color combo of black and white looks sharp and crisp, and adding the bow detail is a sophisticated touch. In today's fashion set I styled my own version of this stylish look and since I always like to have a little fun with an outfit I added a burst of color and whimsy with this Lulu Guinness quirky lip purse. 
Fashion can be a serious endeavor but you have to remember to always have fun with it.



Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - The Bow Dress

Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - The Bow Dress by latoyacl featuring a wool hat

Valentino Bow Detail Dress (Buy Here) 
Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Fedora Hat (Buy Here) 
Lulu Guinness Red Leather Mini Lips Bag (Buy Here)
Zara Flat Shoes With Ankle Strap (Buy Here)

My 5 Favorite Black and White Bow Dresses For Fall 2015
Jill Stuart (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorite Black and White Bow Dresses For Fall 2015
Romwe (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorite Black and White Bow Dresses For Fall 2015
Banana Republic (Buy Here)
My 5 Favorite Black and White Bow Dresses For Fall 2015
Kate Spade (Buy Here)






Get your holiday look for less at ROMWE

Comments

  1. These bow dresses are darling! The Banana Republic is my favorite!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, fashion is fun! I love it, and this cute dress is fabulous.

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and it is a great motto to live by.

      Delete
  3. Oooo, these are so lovely, LaToya! While I love all that you featured here, my favourite has to be the dress by Jill Stuart, so chic!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Romwe has got to be my favourite out of the selection
    overall , you've picked out well
    xxx
    http://www.itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bold choice considering the length. I do not mind a short dress just add leggings or tights in colder temps.

      Delete
  5. Bows are great. That's a fabulous look LaToya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I knew you would like this classic look.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

      Delete
  7. Wooohh im looking for something like these.
    Great list

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this trend and yes the contrast of black and white is so sharp and fab.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could totally see you rocking one of these frocks.

      Delete
  9. Black and White are my two colours! It is my favourite combination to wear, and bowties are always cool so this post has me completely sold! I LOVE the Romwe one and I am going to go see if I can buy it. That's how much I am curious about it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Romwe dress is super cute and very affordable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog