Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - Jacquard Dress

Whenever I see a textile with a jacquard weaving pattern it always makes me think about how perfect the fabric is for a holiday party. The fabric is heavier which makes it a good choice for the colder months and the pattern is usually done with a hint of metallic threading. It is a sophisticated and elegant choice for this year's holiday festivities. 
Today's outfit of the day showcases the fabric in all of it's festive glory. I found this beautiful blue and black jacquard dress by Alice + Olivia and fell in love with it immediately. The color scheme added a bit of edge to the floral pattern, and the sexy sheer lace insert in back added a much needed dose of sexiness. Paired with classic accessories you will be ready to celebrate the season in style.


Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - Jacquard Dress

Building Your Wardrobe For Fall 2015 - Jacquard Dress by latoyacl featuring a floral dress 

Alice + Olivia Floral Print Jacquard Dress (Buy Here) 
Tryo Ring (Buy Here) 
Chloe Bag (Buy Here) 
Qupid Heels (Buy Here) 

Here are a few more lovely jacquard dresses that caught my eye this holiday season! 
My 6 Favorite Jacquard Holiday Cocktail Dresses
Do & Be (Buy Here)
My 6 Favorite Jacquard Holiday Cocktail Dresses
Eve Mendes Collection (Buy Here)
My 6 Favorite Jacquard Holiday Cocktail Dresses
Romwe (Buy Here)
My 6 Favorite Jacquard Holiday Cocktail Dresses
Romwe (Buy Here)
My 6 Favorite Jacquard Holiday Cocktail Dresses
Adrianna Papell (Buy Here)














12 Days of Deals


Comments

  1. Ohh, I'm not into prints or patterns but gosh, I love, love, LOVE each of the dresses featured here. They are all so classy and perfect for this festive season!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes jacquard always works well during this time of year.

      Delete
  2. That blue black dress is gorgeous, with some great accessories too. You ladies are very lucky to be able to wear such beautiful things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are very lucky, but guys can have just as much fun with fashion as long as they do not care what others think.

      Delete
  3. Metallic threading! I love the name and i've always wanted to own one these fabric in a pair of shorts for date night but my tall legs and long torso are yet to find the perfect fit but these dresses are making me drool .love them.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen some really cute jacquard shorts as well. If you live in a warmer climate they are cute with a tank and in colder climates throw on a turtleneck and tights and some cute boots.

      Delete
  4. Metallic threading! I love the name and i've always wanted to own one these fabric in a pair of shorts for date night but my tall legs and long torso are yet to find the perfect fit but these dresses are making me drool .love them.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, I definitely know what you mean about these being dresses which is still good for wearing in the colder months. I have one like it! I really like the first two and the last one shown here. I would especially buy that last one :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last dress would be very cute for a festive party.

      Delete
  6. def love the dresses. too bad my budget is slowly dwindling down..lol. its great to window shop.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with window shopping, and since these dresses tend to be timeless you can get them next year as well.

      Delete
  7. The blue jacquard dress is stunning and perfect for a holiday party!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow the dresses looks amazing! I am in love with the post! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I love to support other bloggers.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats