Darling You Are Fabulous - My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses

We are about to usher in a new year, and today I am presenting some of my favorite party dresses that are perfect for this special occasion. The beautiful dress that is featured in today's set is by Chi Chi London. I just discovered this brand this year and I just love their pretty and sophisticated offerings. To top it all off they are reasonably priced as well. I kept this look pretty simple since the dress was embellished with a gorgeous lace I did not want anything to overshadow it. So I paired this lovely frock with a sleek clutch and heels. 


Holiday Cocktail Party 2015 OOTD#1

Holiday Cocktail Party 2015 OOTD#1 by latoyacl featuring vintage handbags 

Chi Chi London Metallic Tea Dress (Buy Here) 
Vintage Styler Clutch  
Mollini Suede Heels (Buy Here) 






Below are a few more of my favorite party dresses for New Year's Eve!


My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Boohoo (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Boohoo (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Nasty Gal (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Lovers and Friends (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Boohoo (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Asos (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
Missguided (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite New Year's Eve Party Dresses
City Chic (Buy Here)



Shoespie 95% Off Stiletto Heels, Shop Now!

Comments

  1. The first one, from Chi Chi London, is my favorite, I love the sparkles and the color. And yes, black is a color in my book.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I totally agree black is a color in my book too!

      Delete
  2. All these outfits are amazing. Thanks for mention for buying option.

    Hair Treatment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for checking them out.

      Delete
  3. Great selection! Cant wait for New Years Eve!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your New Year's Eve was fantastic!

      Delete
  4. I am gonna spend some money on Boohoo tonight!! Love the picks!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Boohoo has great party dress options.

      Delete
  5. Okay that top one wins everything forever... - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was my favorite too so I had to feature it.

      Delete
  6. These are so pretty! LOVE the red and the pink ones!!!! Happy New Years!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great pop of color is a great way to start the New Year.

      Delete
  7. I love the Boohoo dress! So chic and perfect for NYE! Thanks for sharing!
    Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year!!

    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you had a lovely new Year. Thank you for the holiday wishes.

      Delete
  8. These dresses are really posh!
    Wish you a Happy New Year, Toya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Solya for the holiday wishes. I hope you have a wonderful New Year.

      Delete
  9. Very nice selection LaToya. I wish my New Years Eve date was wearing that outfit...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. I'm sure Heidi would look lovely in this look.

      Delete
  10. Wow! Beautiful dresses, such the perfect look for New Years

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog