Friday, December 4, 2015

Glam Rock - Casual Style

Since the temperatures have started to drop where I live I have incorporated more pants into my wardrobe. When I say pants I really mean jeans. At this point I do not know if I even own any traditional slacks. I basically buy mostly jeans, leggings or corduroys. If I have to go somewhere and want to look presentable nothing beats the simplicity of a perfect dark blue fitted skinny jean. I prefer to pair my jeans with a neutral color top with a relaxed fit that skims my curves. To complete the look I always glam up my denim with fun and stylish accessories. It's a fresh look that is completely comfortable.

Today's outfit of the day showcases a cool way to dress up your denim in a glam rock style.


Glam Rock - Casual Style

Glam Rock - Casual Style by latoyacl featuring red handbags

Outfit All Forever 21 (Buy Here) 
Alexander McQueen Punk Rose Ring (Buy Here) 
Mackage Rubie Crossbody Bag (Buy Here) 
Rene Caovilla Strass Ankle Boots (Buy Here) 




29 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments and love the post

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and effortless stylish outfit. Love it!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those jeans from Forever 21 and those boots are cute

    Tipsy Heelz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those jeans have a great fit and I love the tint.

      Delete
  5. Absolutely love the whole laid-back, grunge look! That bag and hat combination would be so cool!

    Love Priya

    MyFashionFixes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes grunge can be stylish and that bag rocks.

      Delete
  6. Where I live is already very cold with snow. I don't wear regular working pants either. ;)
    Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog. Really appreciate it! Please join us today for Color and Grace Fashion link up!
    Keep in touch and take care!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Jeans are a great alternative to work pants especially if they are a very dark rinse.

      Delete
  7. Where I live is already very cold with snow. I don't wear regular working pants either. ;)
    Thank you so much for your nice comments on my blog. Really appreciate it! Please join us today for Color and Grace Fashion link up!
    Keep in touch and take care!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very effortless and chic. I love the look
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to go to a Glam rock themed evening in a couple of weeks time. What would you suggest that I should wear...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it is a costume party spike up your hair, wear a sleeveless t-shirt or tank,put on some super tight pants, and wear some stud or spikes. Do not forget the heavy eyeliner.

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous look! I love the simplicity yet elegance of it. The jeans are fab!
    From a pant-obsessed girl: you can never go wrong with a perfectly fitted pair of jeans ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you jeans have been a life saver in my closet.

      Delete
  11. This kind if style is right up my street and something that you could easily catch me wearing all winter long. Those boots are just perfect x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been dreaming about those boots since I laid eyes on them.

      Delete
  12. Simple but the styling is amazing! So unique!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You perfectly captured what I was going for.

      Delete
  13. This definitely leans to my every day kind of clothes, where everything is casual and nice! I like the jumper and if those are jeggings then I would definitely be wearing them - especially as the months are getting colder.

    ReplyDelete