Plaid - The interconnecting Path In Fashion

I must admit I have never really been into plaid. I do not own any articles of clothing with the pattern on it. I guess in my mind plaid always reminds me of lumberjacks or farm living, and I am totally a city girl at heart so it never really was appealing to me. That is why I have gotten into the practice of never saying never because I finally found a plaid item that caught my eye. This Alexander McQueen Plaid Dress has a simple shape that is truly flattering. The plaid pattern on the dress is not overwhelming and the colors that were used are perfect for this time of year. I styled the dress with a Topshop belt that highlight the waist, alluring pumps, and a chic bag.

Plaid - The interconnecting Path In Fashion

Plaid - The interconnecting Path In Fashion by latoyacl featuring black shoes 


Alexander McQueen Plaid Check Dress (Buy Here) 
Topshop Skinny Pull Through Belt (Buy Here) 
Maykool Buckle Accent Bag (Buy Here) 
Rebecca Minkoff Raz Pump (Buy Here) 
Bobbi Brown Dark Chocolate Eye Set (Buy Here) 
Pure Color Gray Smokey Eye Eye Shadow Palette 
Blackheart Va Va Voom Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Burberry Effortless Eyebrow Definer (Buy Here)
Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallic Eyeliner (Buy Here) 




Cyber Fever Goes On+ Up to 85% off + Save extra 10% with coupon: CYBERHIGH

Comments

  1. Plaid always reminded me of punk rock more than of lumber jacks, which may be why I loved it for so long already.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that. Either way neither style is one that I tend to navigate towards.

      Delete
  2. In love with that dress. I'm a lover of plaid too though I don't own nearly enough items in that print!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promised myself I will but at least one plaid item this year.

      Delete
  3. I love this plaid look. By pairing it with the black, and the dark lipstick, it makes this look classy, different than what you'd typically associate with plaid!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree. I wanted to do the unexpected with it.

      Delete
  4. I can never have too much plaid in my life, especially in the cold season! Thanks for sharing!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This season does seem like the perfect time to rock the pattern.

      Delete
  5. I have nothing plaid, ever. I am planning to get myself a plaid dress shirt which I saw last week but hey, I'm waiting for Boxing Day sales! What can I say, I'm a cheapskate. :-P

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the plaid dress! So perfect for the Holidays!!
    Happy Weekend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think so too. Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete
  7. Ah, I am someone who does feel the power of plaid and generally seem to like it a lot, especially on shirts. But this plaid dress is the stuff made of magic <3 And the make up you chose to go with it as well is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog