Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Rarest Flower Blooms In The Dark

Whenever I see an invitation that has formal attire written on it the first thing that comes to mind is gowns or formal dresses. When I think back to the few fancy gatherings that I have gone to the women who stood out the most to me were the ones who wore pants or a skirt. The reason they caught my eye is because it is much harder to dress up separates. With a dress you have a ready made outfit, but it is not so simple when you have to find a top and bottom that fits the requirements of formal wear. So when a women is able to pull off such a feat I have to give her a round of applause. 

The Rarest Flower Blooms In The Dark

The Rarest Flower Blooms In The Dark by latoyacl featuring shirts & tops 


Oasis Satin Trim Crew Neck (Buy Here) 
Chichwish Blooming In Dark Maxi Skirt (Buy Here)
Alexis Bittar Earrings  
Hoss Intropia Braided Straw Oval Clutch (Buy Here) 
Ralph Lauren Polo Ramona Pumps (Buy Here) 







runway2street

22 comments:

  1. I feel like pants and a great top, paired with great accessories, are what impresses me most.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a little more planning and finesse to pull of such a look.

      Delete
  2. Dresses are definitely the easiest option when it comes to getting ready!

    www.livinginsteil.com
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both dresses and tuxedo pants, both look stylish and gorgeous!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the link to the earrings, LaToya? Would love to check out the price, what a stunning pair!

    Reflection of Sanity | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Care Package Giveaway (Canada ONLY)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were no longer available. I kept searching but could not find an up to date link.

      Delete
  5. Oh this is such a classy feminine outfit. I love the ensemble a lot. Amazing! :))

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That maxi skirt is gorgeous! What a stunning look! Perfect for a formal event!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It had a moody and romantic vibe going for it.

      Delete
  7. im more of a dress person. way easier to accessorize.

    geri

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand how it could be easier.

      Delete
  8. nice post, i think that will look great!

    http://christynate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this selection touch me to the heart, that dress looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad it could evoke an emotion in you.

      Delete