An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses

Today's set was inspired by this beautiful photo of ballet dancer Ingrid Silva. It was not your typical image of ballerinas that are usually staged in various dance poses which made it very cool. It is a rarity to see a Black (excluding Misty Copeland) or Latina ballerina to garner so much attention. Ingrid is originally from Brazil and is currently a member of The Dance Theater of Harlem. To pay tribute to her talents and beauty I styled a set using her as my style inspiration.


An Enchanting Evening

An Enchanting Evening by latoyacl featuring a ballet outfit  




Loyd/Ford Lace Dress with Embroidered Tulle (Buy Here) 
Newlook Chandelier Earrings  
Manolo Blahnik Clutch (Buy Here) 
Zaful Heels  


The dress featured in the set is a bit pricey so I am featuring a few more ballerina inspired dresses below at a more affordable price point. 



An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses
Chi Chi London (Buy Here)
An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses
Dave and Johnny (Buy Here)
An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses
Chi Chi London (Buy Here)
An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses
BHLDN (Buy Here)
An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses
Chi Chi London (Buy Here)
An Enchanting Evening (Inspired By Ingrid Silva) - My 7 Favorite Ballerina Inspired Dresses
Rare (Buy Here)















$20 off $50

Comments

  1. That's different LaToya. I haven't noticed you feature Ballerina dresses before. I really like the last one in your selection....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray you are correct. It is the first time I blogged about this topic. I'm not usually a fan of super girly looks.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dresses!!
    I am entering in a Travel+photography award and I need votes, would you mind to vote for my blog?
    http://blogawardsuk.co.uk/ukba2016/my-entry/traveleraes
    The link is also on my blog :)
    Thanks a lot Toya!
    xxx
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dresses you share here.
    Those evening dresses are perfect for an event

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many lovely dresses! Very inspirating post :-)
    Have a lovely day,
    kisses

    http://bambolai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana. I hope you have a lovely day as well.

      Delete
  5. These are all so pretty! Love the dress style too!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those dresses are dream. Want them all!
    x,Abril

    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them and thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I love this style of dresses, they are just so pretty and elegant. So many great choices here x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are perfect for a special event.

      Delete
  8. The tulle dress with black spots is absolutely beautiful! I'd love to wear it =D

    -- new blogpost in my blog :)
    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats