Monday, January 25, 2016

Artistic Inspiration - Hold On By Ruben Ireland ( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)

Yay! I love the days when I get to showcase my favorite type of post. When I get to use art as inspiration for creating an outfit it combines my two passions in life. Today's art inspiration is "Hold On" by Ruben Ireland. I loved the cool graphic boldness of the painting. It also was tinged with a hint of sweetness. I translated those themes into a cool street style outfit.
Look around you and be inspired!

Artistic Inspiration - Hold On By Ruben Ireland

Artistic Inspiration - Hold On By Ruben Ireland by latoyacl featuring framed wall art  

Yumi Heart Print Fluffy Jumper  
J Brand Ellis Straight Leg Jeans  
Yohji Yamamoto Embroidered Band Bowler Hat (Buy Here) 
Jason Wu Hanne Suede & Leather Messenger Bag (Buy Here) 
Giuseppe Zanotti Ester Suede & Calf Hair Bootie 


The Yumi Sweater above is no longer available but if you like to wear your heart on your sleeves below are a few more heart tops to rock.


( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)
New York & Co (Buy Here)

( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)
Christopher Kane (Buy Here)

( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)
Love Moschino (Buy Here)

( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)
Style&Co (Buy Here)
( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)
Sundry (Buy Here)
( My 7 Favorite Heart Tops)
TopShop (Buy Here)












23 comments:

  1. Totally in love with the shoes!
    Dora www.bangsbang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to ask why is there no link to purchase the fluffy jumper and then I read it's no longer available. :-( It's really pretty, maybe I'll look for it on eBay.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I searched everywhere but if it becomes available again I will post the link.

      Delete
  3. Loving these pieces and it's interesting that you get your inspiration from art
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to work with whatever inspires me.

      Delete
  4. Sets me in the mood for Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!Your artistic inspiration is perfect for a creative like me :)
    www.mybarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought hearts would be a little cheesy, but the outfit you styled would be one I´d happily wear.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sweater with the heart on it is so cute and I love those denim too!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, I love your style! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute, I love your style! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! Thanks for sharing:)

    www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete