Glam Up Your Casual Style

I woke up this morning and decided to have a little fun and I am starting on that mission with today's fashion set. This outfit just makes me smile. It is basically a grown up version of playing dress up and the look has a youthful exuberance that I adore. It is a bit edgy, quirky, trendy and girly. Which is usually a highly unusual mix to achieve. This outfit would be perfect to strut around in as long as you do not give a damn if anyone else gets it.
Go ahead and work it! 



Glam Up Your Casual Style

Glam Up Your Casual Style by latoyacl featuring ripped jeans 


Oasis Satin Trim Crew Neck (Buy Here) 
Marc by Marc Jacobs Semona Velvet Biker Bomber (Buy Here) 
Philipp Plein Split Boyfriend Jeans  
Stella McCartney Faux Pearl Velvet Knuckle Clutch (Buy Here) 
Casadei Embellished Glitter Pump (Buy Here)






Plum Pretty Sugar-

Comments

  1. Really love those shoes! So pretty!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty. Gotta love the sparkle.

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Love the mix of fancy heels and bf jeans :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love glamming up a casual look.

      Delete
  3. You definitely nailed it with this outfit that you put together, LaToya! That shoes though, so freaking sexy!

    Reflection of Sanity | StayLean Tea Australia Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are so sexy. They can look good with jeans or a dress.

      Delete
  4. Happy 2016, love! Those jeans are so major! Love them!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! Those jeans are so eye-catching.

      Delete
  5. Love this a lot! Great outfit and chic.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit, but I doubt I could actually walk in these heels.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I still have to practice walking before wearing very high heels.

      Delete
  7. Oh, those shoes are fierce!
    I'm unsure about the jeans, but I love everything else.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this shoes and the outfit is in my style :)
    www.mybarr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd buy all clothes from your selections if I could affrord it, really, Toya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That is such a cool compliment Solya.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog