I See You Checking Me Out - My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night

I love date night! I get to hang out with a hot companion and show off my flirty nature as well. So as we enter into the weekend I decided today's set would be all about sexy black and white dresses to wear to a romantic rendezvous. Why black and white? Well color can sometimes be distracting and today I wanted the focus to be right on you and your sparkling demeanor. While you charm your date with your captivating conversation you may catch him checking you out in these flirty frocks.

I See You Checking Me Out

I See You Checking Me Out by latoyacl featuring plus size body con dresses 


ABS by Allen Schwartz Bodycon Dress With Cut Outs (Buy Here) 
Marni Gold Plated Horn And Resin Earrings  
Tonya Hawkes Graphic Trunk Clutch (Buy Here) 
Barneys New York Bedford Ankle Boots (Buy Here) 




My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
Boulee (Buy Here)


My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
ELOQUII (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
Boohoo (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
Express (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
City Chic (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
Romwe (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
Jay Godfrey (Buy Here)
My 9 Favorite Black and White Dresses For Date Night
Stella and Jamie (Buy Here)










Groopdealz



Comments

  1. The Romwe dress is my favourite of that selection LaToya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice. The lines highlights a woman's shape.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! Nice and simple but still interesting.

      Delete
  3. Such a great selection for a date night. Black and white is definitely always in. Have a wonderful 2016!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection, merci! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.

    .

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice compilation dear...these dresses are amazing 😀

    www.freshfacebeauty.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice dresses :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing dresses and great post:)
    http://freshisyummy.blogspot.com/2016/01/birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic dresses! Black and white is so chic!

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures!

    Have a nice week end!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Black and white dresses are so classy and chic! I really love the beautiful choices that you picked!

    Rebecca
    http://www.winnipegstyle.ca/Blog/default.cfm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I agree with your assessment!

      Delete
  11. Love all of these dresses! Black and white is always chic and indeed a great pick for date nights :)

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this simple solution for date night.

      Delete
  12. I do love black and white dresses - there is just something about them that is so flattering :) xx

    Brenda BusyBee | Win a Billion Dollar Brows 60 Seconds To Beautiful Brows Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is super flattering to pair those colors together. Placement is key though.

      Delete
  13. I love this colour combo - my favourite has to be the first dress, as the irregular cut and white trims definitely call out to me xx

    Pop over to my blog!

    Sarah
    sarahinks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress