Poetry In Motion

I must admit it all started with the beautifully embroidered ankle boots from designer Isabel Marant. I was so drawn to them that I had to find something to style them with and that is how I came up with today's fashion set. I wanted to make sure that the clothes complemented the boots but did not distract you from the intricate detail work and craftsmanship. I paired a Michael Kors bodysuit with a vibrant pink midi skirt from Chicwish and an elegant handbag from Pramma. The finished look is vibrant, chic, and has movement.


Poetry In Motion

Poetry In Motion by latoyacl featuring a pleated skirt 


Hair Inspiration Image - Kelly Sedivec (View Here) 
Michael Kors Sweater Bodysuit (Buy Here) 
Chicwish Midi Skirt (Buy Here) 
Pramma N9 Calfskin Handbag (Buy Here) 
Isabel Marant Guya Embroidered Suede Ankle Boots (Buy Here)

Comments

  1. That's a good colour combination LaToya. I really like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this handbag is really pretty & so simple (: lovely selection!
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The bag is simply chic and balanced the look.

      Delete
  3. That midi skirt is so beautiful.I love the combination.Happy New Year
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the skirt too. It has a good weight and is in a bold color. The best part is that it is really affordable.

      Delete
  4. That midi skirt is beautiful and I love the whole combination
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color of the midi skirt is so strong, I barely noticed the boots until you mentioned them. But they are beautiful.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that I am so used to color that a print stands out more to me.

      Delete
  6. I love this fashion look edit
    Great pairing from hair to shoes

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ankle boots are beautiful. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous selection, absolutely love the midi skirt! Happy New Year!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You can never go wrong with a midi skirt.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog