Rose Midi Skirt

For the past couple of months I have really been into midi skirts. It could be because it is a classic or whenever you put one on you feel instantly pulled together and chic. Either way it is a good addition to your wardrobe. This particular one in today's set by Chicwish has a beautiful and quirky rose print that has stole my heart. The print is bold, graphic and provides a visual punch that will make you swoon. I paired the eye-catching skirt with an elegant turtleneck, a must-have bag and ankle boots. As far as makeup is concerned I wanted to keep it classy like the model below and I would recommend just a bit of concealer, a hint of mascara, some finishing powder, and a timeless red lip.

Rose Midi Skirt

Rose Midi Skirt by latoyacl featuring a black long sleeve top 


Warehouse Ribbed Polo Jumper (Buy Here) 
Chicwish Rose Midi Skirt (Buy Here) 
Michael Kors Bette Satchel  
Jimmy Choo Lindsey Bootie (Buy Here) 
NYX High Definition Finishing Powder (Buy Here) 
NYX Boudoir Collection Mascara (Buy Here) 
NYX Butter Lipstick Juju (Buy Here) 

Comments

  1. I adore the model's fresh face makeup but with a gorgeous fiery red lips, what a fresh and sexy look. I know midi skirts are everywhere but I have yet to get one for myself, it's in the list to buy but as always I'll be a couple of years late into the trend. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | StayLean Tea Australia Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a classic look so it will never be too late to buy one.

      Delete
  2. At first I loved midi skirts on everyone but myself because I thought I was too short to wear them...but I too now am obsessed with them!!

    xo,
    KayElle

    www.MissKayElle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The key is to find one that fits your unique proportions.

      Delete
  3. I love the print of that midi skirt! This is such a gorgeous classic look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The print drew me in as well.

      Delete
  4. I love the skirt! Beautiful set!

    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The skirt is a stand out piece.

      Delete
  5. I never found a midi skirt that suits me, they look weird whenever I try them on.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what type of tops you are pairing with them and where does the waist fall on the skirt? Proportion is key.

      Delete
  6. Not a fan of midi-skirts on me, although I find them very chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to always go with what you feel good in.

      Delete
  7. I like midi skirts, they have such a timeless fee!
    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!! I would wear that! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This midi skirt is so cute! I love it.

    http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am absolutely loving that midi skirt. So chic paired with the turtleneck. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wanted to create a look that was timeless.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog