Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Beauty And The Beat - A Strong Brow And Lip

I am so obsessed with this look right now. I literally have been wearing a version of this all fall and winter. It is my go to look for a good reason. It is simple to achieve and does not add any extra time to my makeup routine. You do need a great foundation of your choice to start off with. After applying your foundation and concealer of choice add highlighter to the middle of your forehead, bridge of your nose, above your cheekbones, the bow of your lip and the tip of your chin. Make sure to blend for a flawless finish. Next apply a shaping eyebrow powder or gel to define and fill in sparse brows. This looks best with a natural fuller brow. Apply sparingly with quick short strokes and brush brows to blend. To finish it all off pick a strong deep lip color like a wine, cognac, maroon or blackberry for an elegant and timeless look.

Beauty And The Beat - A Strong Brow And Lip

Beauty And The Beat - A Strong Brow And Lip by latoyacl featuring Smashbox 

Beauty Inspiration: Joan Smalls 
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation (Buy Here) 
Kiko Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter (Buy Here) 
Smashbox Brow Tech Shaping Powder (Buy Here) 
Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Volga (Buy Here) 



3StepsToGlowingSkin_728x90

26 comments:

  1. This is such a great look! Love that lip color!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this beaut look! Strong brows and dark lips work so well together :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - gorgeous look!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a beautiful look that I love as well.

      Delete
  4. Love it! Wish I could pull this off~
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can just find the lip shade that works for you.

      Delete
  5. A bit too bold for my taste. I prefer the subtler look, which makes me wonder if the lady is wearing make-up or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I love thicker eyebrows!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree a thicker brow is more flattering.

      Delete
  7. wow im really loving this look as well. def a new trend for this season.

    http://everydaylivingnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous make up! I don't use such color on my lips but that lipstick looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous make up! :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this style inspiration too!

    notforordinary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, absolutely love it

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com/

    ReplyDelete