My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

I fell in love with the gypsy spirit that was on display at the Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection. It was a hodge-podge of luxurious fabrics and stunning prints. Some of the highlights from the collection were a cozy knit sweater with leather detailing, a plush shearling and leather jacket, and a beautifully iridescent handkerchief hem maxi dress.


My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

My 10 Favorite Looks From The Altuzarra Fall/Winter 2016 Collection















luxury fashion

Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfits! Loving 2, 3, 4,and 5

    http://www.tipsyheelz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only like one outfit from this whole collection, the one with a pair of pants. The others are a touch too loud for me.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I view fashion differently. I never consider an outfit from head-to-toe instead I look at the individual pieces to decide what I like.

      Delete
  3. So many great looks! Love all the shearling and stripes.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the striped dress and the maxi dress. Lovely post x

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these coat!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these coat!!
    http://islandchic77.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wunderschöne Looks! :)
    Ich mag vor allem Look Nummer 1! <3

    XX,
    Photography & Fashion Blog

    CHRISTINA KEY
    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful looks! Love all the jackets with the shearling trim!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It gives them an extra special touch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog