Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Best Dressed 3/20/2016

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Faves 3/19/2016
Kerry Washington in Ulyana Sergeenko Couture 

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Faves 3/19/2016
Tessa Thompson

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Faves 3/19/2016
Zoe Kravitz in Valentino

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Faves 3/19/2016
Dakota Fanning in Rodarte.

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Faves 3/19/2016
Jessica Alba in Brock Collection 

Hollywood and Fashion Style Stars - My 6 Faves 3/19/2016
Lily Aldridge

Comments

  1. That dress Kerry Washington is wearing is perfection! I'd also wear Tessa Thompson's look head to toe... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these! Such a great selection you have here!!!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one from Dakota Fanning!!

    Followed you on bloglovin, it you would be awesome if you could follow back :)

    Blog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
    Instagram: @sarafqueiros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dakota looks nice and she has grown up right in front of our eyes.

      Delete
  4. I love all of these! They are such different looks. Though if I had to pick one I'd say Kerry Washington's is my favourite.
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I saw Kerry Washington at the top of your post and wondered if it was worth scrolling down any further. She looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does look fabulous. That dress is pretty awesome.

      Delete
  6. I don't think I'm cool enough for these looks, but Kerry and Jessica look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you are Toinette. You just have to step out of your comfort zone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats