Lust Worthy Shoe - PIERRE HARDY Kaliste Heel Sandals

This vibrant pair of heels are so lust worthy. I personally can not afford the price tag but I can admire the lovely craftsmanship. Pierre Hardy's statement making Kaliste sandals will transform a ladylike dress or a pair of great jeans. They're made from black suede with bold yellow, pink and lilac leather straps and are elevated with a slick stiletto heel. 

Lust Worthy Shoe - PIERRE HARDY Kaliste Heel Sandals
Kaliste Sandals (Buy Here)







Lust Worthy Shoe - PIERRE HARDY Kaliste Heel Sandals
Detailed View (Buy Here)


Comments

  1. Wow. I don't think I could ever walk in them. Do you wear heels regularly?

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not super high ones on a regular basis.

      Delete
  2. i really need these shoes in my life. So beautiful
    http://fai-heart.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shoes are amazing, I could definitely envision myself wearing these come summer! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. That is a stunning pair but omg, the price. Yes, I checked the link and it's way above my budget. :-(

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is why they are lust worthy Shireen.

      Delete
  5. very nice blog!
    if u want we can support each other just let me know!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes dear!:) perfect for spring ;)
    xx ❤
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!! Xx

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love these!!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The most striking pair of shoes that I have seen for a few months.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog