Bohemian Beauty

Everywhere I look lately I have seen so many variations of bohemian style. Sometimes it is inspired by the sixties free love era, the seventies revival, global influences or the freewheeling music festival style. Regardless of it's incarnation I have always been drawn to the earthiness of the trend, but as I get older I have been trying to figure out a way to interpret the style in a more sophisticated way. When I came across this eclectic cashmere poncho from Calypso St. Barth I knew I found just the right piece to style a look around. I was really digging the folkloric vibe that it had and I wanted to make sure that the outfit underneath it would be just as chic as it was while adhering to the same bohemian theme. So I paired it with a classic white turtleneck, a beautiful gold metallic jacquard skirt, stunning chandelier earrings, an eye-catching clear round clutch, and suede booties with a lived in edge.
It all came together beautifully. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. Join me on my other social media platforms: 




Bohemian Beauty

Bohemian Beauty by latoyacl featuring a white shirt 


Calypso St Barth Perelina Cashmere Poncho (Buy Here) 
Lauren Ralph Lauren Jillian Long Sleeve Turtleneck (Buy Here) 
Stella McCartney Jacquard Mini Skirt (Buy Here) 
Dolce Vita Garim Wedge Bootie (Buy Here) 
Sun Kissed Chandelier Earrings (No Longer Available) 
Lucid Ball Clutch (Buy Here) 
Stila Stay All Day Bronzer (Buy Here) 
Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Foundation (Buy Here) 
Burberry Kohl Eyeliner (Buy Here) 
Too Faced Melted Chocolate Long Wear Lipstick (Buy Here)  

I love a great pair of chandelier earrings. Below are a few more of my faves for under $25. 


Bohemian Beauty
BKE (Buy Here)
Bohemian Beauty
Asos (Buy Here)
Bohemian Beauty
BKE (Buy Here)
Bohemian Beauty
Greenbeads By Emily & Ashley (Buy Here)













50% Off Sitewide

Comments

  1. I adore the 60ies and 70ies vibe in fashion, so I love this outfit.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is a hybrid of both decades. I could see a bohemian babe rocking it back then.

      Delete
  2. I like chandelier earrings, they turn the outfit into something special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and I have a penchant for buying them for that very reason.

      Delete
  3. These earrings are really stunning! :)

    Love,
    Christina ♥
    cinapeh.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They are a great way to dress up an outfit.

      Delete
  4. I love the boho style. It's fun & funky & exciting. The mini skirt is just stunning. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. That Stella McCartney skirt is special.

      Delete
  5. Really stunning and feminine, I would have loved to see the whole look on you :)) That clutch is sparkly!!
    www.lifestylespiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This is just an outfit I styled but not one that I own.

      Delete
  6. This is a gorgeous outfit! I love that poncho and that ball clutch! Amazing picks!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that ball clutch. it is affordable and could work with a variety of styles.

      Delete
  7. Love the mix of elegance and boho! That paisley skirt is gorgeous and the first pair of earrings are my favorite!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad to hear I captured what I was going for - a sophisticated take on a trend that usually reads more casual.

      Delete
  8. Such an adorable poncho. The earrings are stunning too!

    www.micadeleon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mica. That poncho can work well for spring or fall.

      Delete
  9. Lovely picks! I really like these earrings! xx

    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aurelie! Those earrings are pretty and super affordable.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress