Monday, April 4, 2016

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection

I am in love! Lol. Don't get your hopes up but I have fallen for Temperley London's spring collection. It just screams warm weather and a more leisurely pace. This collection has me dreaming of a vacation. If I was wearing these clothes I would be quite the stylish explorer, but of course I wouldn't have it any other way. What really caught my eye was the use of embroidery. It was everywhere and each garment had just the right amount. It never looked like it was too much. The brand states that the collection was inspired by Havana, which made it right on trend with that specific locale being in the news a lot here in the States. Since we recently lifted our embargo against Cuba and travel restrictions have been lifted everyone has been clamoring to get there. If you are one of the lucky ones who will get a chance to travel there this collection would fit right in. I can imagine myself rocking one of Temperley London's sundresses with a chic fedora (for sun protection) while sipping on a  refreshing Mojito and chowing down on some Bacardi rum cake.  


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog. Join me on my other social media platforms: 


Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!! (Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!!

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!! (Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Vest Here) (Buy Pants Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
FAVORITE!!! (Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)

Straight From The Runway - My 15 Faves From The Temperley London Spring 2016 Collection
(Buy Here)







V Neck styles up to 60% off at SheIn.com! Sale ends 4/4

49 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous! Love these looks for summer!

    Danielle
    http://www.blushblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr. I can hardly wait to rock similar looks this summer.

      Delete
  2. omg! fabulous dresses!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so fabulous. I love a great dress.

      Delete
  3. Amazing selection, wonderful dresses, I love them all!!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with this collection. It was hard to choose just a few to share.

      Delete
  4. Love this collection! All the embroidery is amazing! And I could see myself in Cuba in one of these as well!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and me both, girl, this collection is simply GORGEOUS! I love the embroidery, the colors and patterns are so lovely and perfect for both spring and summer! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have an amazing week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Temperley London out did themselves with this gorgeous collection.

      Delete
  6. This collection is stunning! Loving all of the color, prints and detail!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Lol I know it is so hard to choose just one favorite.

      Delete
  8. I can't decide which one I like the best because I seriously love them all. That black jumpsuit, the sheer black and white dress, the blue maxi, the white pink and black one-- it's too hard to pick one! If I had a bigger bank account I would definitely be tempted to pick up one or five ;)

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wish I had the bank account too to buy everything in this beautiful collection.

      Delete
  9. Stunning collection. Thanks for sharing!!
    - Raysa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for your support.

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful collection! Amazing embroidery work on some of the pieces. Thanks for sharing.

    xx,

    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a beautiful collection and the embroidery was a special touch.

      Delete
  11. A dreamy and magical collection! Perfect for summer! The black and pink ones are my favorite

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black and pink is such an eye popping color combo and worked well within this collection.

      Delete
  12. I am in love with these looks
    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect for spring and summer! Love it

    Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True it works well for both season and on vacation.

      Delete
  14. Loving all the gorgeous prints + boho elements!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been drawn to boho elements in a look. They worked the trend well in their spring/summer collection.

      Delete
  15. What a stunning selection. I love it all! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Gemma. I just need the finances to support buying these lovely pieces.

      Delete
  16. Replies
    1. I do agree it this collection is a winner.

      Delete
  17. Those are really cool collection :D
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing fashion, I love the prints!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The prints are so intricate and lovely.

      Delete
  19. I am seriously loving this whole collection! It's got such a folk vibe to it

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything is absolutely gorgeous - loving the colours, the patterns, the designs - it's stunning!

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  21. I totally see Havana's vibe in this collection and to be honest, some of the prints of it reminds me the ones from Valentino's collections, which is great, because personally I'm huge fan of them :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand the comparison. They have a similar aesthetic.

      Delete
  22. I often browse Temperley London's website purely for inspiration and 'daydreaming material' haha. These looks are so, so special - perfect for spring/summer and utterly feminine!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes right now this collection can only be purely for inspiration for me as well but it gave me great ideas for the upcoming season.

      Delete