Bohemian Charm

I do not know what it is about warmer weather but when the temperatures start to rise I always feel  the urge to wear every bohemian inspired article of clothing that I have. They just seem to work perfectly during this time of year. Maybe it is the sun bouncing off the bright colors and bold prints but I always feel so relaxed and comfortable when rocking bohemian style. 
Today's outfit of the day is a street style inspired take of the bohemian trend. Surprisingly both styles complement each other well and blend seamlessly together into a cool and cute outfit.

Bohemian Charm

Bohemian Charm by latoyacl featuring a purse backpack 

Boohoo Night Stephanie Kimono Shift Dress (No Longer Available) 
Newlook Feather Earrings (Buy Here) 
Acne Rope Jungle Red Bag (Buy Here) 
Miss KG Boots (Buy Here) 








Comments

  1. Love this Boho look... xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking inspiration from the BOHO style as well, but only minimal, otherwise I would feel like I am playing dress up.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand your style rules. There is a fine line between being influenced and veering into costume territory.

      Delete
  3. Love this kimono and these earrings! Fabulous set!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks, love the boots!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this style and the trend is great for summer.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I don't even boho but i love this.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/2016/05/general-commencement-at-uc-berkeley.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes your style is more ladylike glam but this could work for you on vacation.

      Delete
  7. Bohemian style also me reminds me of festivals. From the colors and prints of the dresses upto the accessories, you made wonderful choices. I can totally imagine myself wearing that Kimono shift dress! Thanks for that lovely quote too. xx


    www.prettyweirdbombshell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes festival style is heavily influenced by the bohemian trend. This look would work well for that kind of event too.

      Delete
  8. Wow I love this look! So colourful.

    ((And in my last post. I am wearing Lime Crime Salem on my lips.))

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know it was such a pretty shade.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My 9 Favorite Colorful Coats For Winter