Take The Plunge

None of my friends would ever consider me a party girl. I go out occasionally but not on a regular basis, but when I do go out I like to glam it up. So today's set is all about a glam and sexy outfit for a club or bar hop. This look is centered around this beautiful Amelia Rose Deep Plunge Dress. I usually like to tone down the accessories when I style such a eye catching frock but for this occasion I wanted to go all out so I paired it with must have accessories like these Alexander McQueen earrings, a Judith Leiber sparkly clutch and sexy metallic heels. 


Take The Plunge

Take The Plunge by latoyacl featuring short dresses 


Amelia Rose Deep Plunge Embellished Dress (Buy Here)  
Alexander McQueen Spider Skull Earrings (Buy Here) 
Judith Leiber Slide Lock Crystal Minaudiere (No Longer Available)
 Giuseppe Zanotti Strappy Sandals (Buy Here)




Shop the Vera Wang Love Collection at Zales.com!

Comments

  1. Very nice indeed. I like a plunging neckline, though perhaps it suits some bust sizes better than others...?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a good point. Anyone over a B cup will have a hard time rocking a deep plunge.

      Delete
  2. The plunging neckline of this dress is so daring and I love the heavy embellishment!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The heavy embellishment is my favorite part of the dress.

      Delete
  3. Not a party girl either but the embellished dress is fab and sexy. Great picks!
    Mica ♡ There's More to Mica // Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree it is so fab and sexy.

      Delete
  4. amazing!
    http://www.romwe.com/Tribal-Print-Buckled-Strap-Flap-Bag-Grey-p-164122-cat-692.html?utm_source=highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs&utm_medium=blogger&url_from=highheelpoodl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is a plunge. I would be all over it if I weren't breastfeeding at the moment and needed all the support.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True this is not the kind of dress to wear if you need some added support.

      Delete
  6. Nothing more sexy than a big a nice plunge on the back like that and a deep v neck! I wish I have enough confidence to wear that :)
    That's the perfect look for a nice out.

    xx,

    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take a lot of courage and confidence to rock a deep plunging neckline in front and back.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog