Tricky Trend - Floral Jeans ( My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016 )

How would you react if I was to tell you that you can rock four major trends for spring all in one outfit? Most people including myself would probably think it was overkill and too trendy, but it doesn't have to be that way if you do it smartly. I believe the main way to overcome the obstacle of combining numerous trends is to make sure all of your chosen items are connected by color. My favorite color schemes consist of 3-4 complementary colors used continuously throughout the outfit to make it look cohesive. For today's outfit of the day I worked with the colors blue, white, olive and yellow. With this color palette I was able to incorporate four trends into this casual outfit. The four trends and must have items this spring are the bomber jacket, reflective sunglasses, fringe heels and floral print jeans.

What are some of your favorite trends for spring and how do you style them?


Tricky Trend - Floral Jeans

Tricky Trend - Floral Jeans by latoyacl featuring a topshop nail polish   


SW Global Double Bridge Aviator Sunglasses (Buy Here) 
Wearall Agatha Short Sleeve Crop Top (Buy Here) 
Etro Skinny Floral Print Jeans (Buy Here) 
Weekday Jannike Bomber Jacket (Buy Here) 
River Island Khaki Suede Fringe Stiletto Heels (Buy Here)  
Topshop Nail Varnish (Buy Here) 
Origins Fringe Benefits Mascara (Buy Here) 
YSL Felt Tip Eyeliner Pen (Buy Here) 
Blend Mineral Cosmetics Warm Yellow Shimmer Powder (Buy Here) 
MAC Clear Lipglass (Buy Here)  


I am loving the floral jeans trend so much I decided to showcase a few more of my finds.  



My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016
J Brand (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016
True Religion (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016
Lauren Ralph Lauren (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016
Guess (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016
Hue (Buy Here)

My 7 Favorite Floral Jeans For Spring 2016
Guess (Buy Here)
 













Check out Gypsy Warrior's New Collection!

http://gypsywarrior.com

Comments

  1. The J Brand pants are amazing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like how the J Brand jeans start with the print at the bottom and gradually fades.

      Delete
  2. I love the ones you've styled with the navy crop top! Beautiful

    https://forsevenseasons.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I fell for the subtle print on those Etro jeans.

      Delete
  3. I love floral jeans they're so perfect for summer xx

    Gemma • Miss Makeup Magpie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything floral and these floral jeans are soooo cute!!! :) Perfect for spring!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to hate floral prints growing up but for the past few seasons I have been digging them.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes they are the designers picked a winner with this trend.

      Delete
  6. Amazing post, dear! :)
    Do you want to follow each other? If yes, please follow me with GFC, write a comment and I follow you back :)
    vesnamar.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I followed you on GFC. Have a nice day!

      Delete
  7. Amazing post!

    http://mollyxblog.blogspot.com/2016/05/shop-city-may-18th.html

    xxMolly X

    ReplyDelete
  8. These floral jeans are really awesome! I like especially these from Etro!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure about floral on myself, or about bombers, so I would stick to reflective sunglasses and fringe. But you are right, it doesn't look too much the way you styled it. The true religion jeans are my favorite, maybe because they are the least girly.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The True Religion jeans are so cool because like you said they are not too girly. The distressing and ripped effect helps to balance them out.

      Delete
  10. Love this trend! Need a pair oft floral Jeans! :)
    Much love, Pisa
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a pair of floral jeans that I have yet to wear in an OOTD! I think they look so cool but I didn't have any inspiration until now! Thanks so much <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that I could help in inspiring you to rock this trend. Can't wait to see your ootd post and how you style them.

      Delete
  12. Floral print jeans are great for spring and summer. It looks so romantic and brightly! Thanks for selection LaToya)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. They are perfect for this time of year.

      Delete
  13. I love how you incorporated the four trends into this outfit. It's gorgeous! Love the floral jeans, especially the first pair in your picks!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. When I first thought of the idea I wasn't sure it would all come together but luckily it did.

      Delete
  14. That first pair of floral jeans is absolutely DIVINE.


    https://sheelagoh.com/2016/05/13/reinvention-a-link-up/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the pants from J Brand & Guess! Ahh, I should stop looking before I get tempted to shop. Lol. The white bomber jacket is totally chic! Love it!
    There's More to Mica // Instagram / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol there is nothing wrong for shopping for a must have trend. I'm not a huge fan of wearing white but this bomber jacket was the exception.

      Delete
  16. Those Guess jeans look so pretty! I love floral pants, they add a bit of fun to an outfit.
    Beaumiroir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Floral print jeans add fun and whimsy to an outfit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog