Street Style Chic - My 6 Favorite Cropped Bralets For Summer 2016

Finally the temps are warming up and I can't wait to shed the layers and artfully show a bit of skin. I seem to thrive in the summer months but I'm a summer baby so it would make sense that I love the feel of the sun on my skin. The first thing that I am excited to wear are sleeveless tops. Whenever it gets hot I always get agitated for some reason I seemed to get overheated faster if I am wearing anything with sleeves. So today's outfit of the day is featuring a cute cropped bralet top that will have you soaking up the sun in style.


Street Style Chic - Florals And Embellishments

Street Style Chic - Florals And Embellishments by latoyacl featuring Chanel   


Glamorous Black Embroidered Cropped Bralet Top (Buy Here) 
J Brand Distressed Mid-Rise Capri Jeans (Buy Here) 
Lanvin Tassel Earrings (Buy Here) 
Boohoo Boutique Leah Embellished Statement Clutch (Buy Here) 
River Island Lace Up Peep Toe Shoe Boots (Buy Here) 
Bobbi Brown Nail Polish (Buy Here) 
Chanel Mascara (Buy Here) 
Bobbi Brown Art Stick Malibu Nudes Collection (Buy Here) 
MAC Rebel Eyes Liquid Eyeliner (Buy Here) 



If you loved the cropped bralet above here are a few more options to choose from this summer. 

Street Style Chic - My 6 Favorite Cropped Bralets For Summer 2016
River Island (Buy Here)
Street Style Chic - My 6 Favorite Cropped Bralets For Summer 2016
River Island (Buy Here)

Street Style Chic - My 6 Favorite Cropped Bralets For Summer 2016
Topshop (Buy Here)

Street Style Chic - My 6 Favorite Cropped Bralets For Summer 2016
Topshop (Buy Here)

Street Style Chic - My 6 Favorite Cropped Bralets For Summer 2016
Kokon To Zai (Buy Here)










Summer Dress 50%off 2016

Comments

  1. I love the crochet version, but I dot feel like wearing anything cropped at the moment.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to be really feeling a cropped moment to rock it with confidence.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this selection!
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing selection! Love everything.
    Xox, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cropped Bralets!! If only I could flaunt in them.... Great picks!
    Mica ♡ There's More to Mica

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!

    JENNEROUTFITS.COM a blog dedicated to kendall and kylie jenner’s best outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey LaToya, Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love your blog, great selections in this post.

    Lisa @ Girl at the Beach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I enjoyed your blog Lisa and thank you for visiting mine.

      Delete
  7. Beautiful post my dear! Amazing blog! I will be very glad if you will come to me! Please write comments to posts that you like! http://blondelafemme.blogspot.ru/2016/06/boho-chic.html Follow you dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will pop on over to your blog for visit.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful selections, dear.
    xoxo
    Liza
    http://lizacorner.blogspot.co.id/2016/06/when-im-feeling-blue-shein-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspo post!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow love your inspo! follow on google +?
    http://www.therunwhy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The earrings ! they certainly caught my eye :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so obsessed with tassel earrings right now! They are so fab!

      Delete
  12. Hi, you have a beautiful blog :) Maybe we can follow each other? Let me know!


    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    http://anngrigorieva.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving this look idea!!! These tops are all so beautiful :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    http://www.novelstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your visit to my blog. Have a great day!

      Delete
  14. Yet another gorgeous creation, LaToya! I love all the crop tops you've shared here, too! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am Jalisa. I hope all is well with you!

      Delete
  15. Question, do you wear bra let by itself or under another top? I don't own any so I honestly have no idea.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can wear them either way. They trend is to wear them alone but it would look just as good under a kimono or button down.

      Delete
  16. The black Topshop strappy halter bralet and the blue lace bralet from River Island are my favorites. I can see myself wearing this! Thanks for this babe. I'll be under the sun in style. xx




    www.prettyweirdbombshell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for soaking up the sun in.

      Delete
  17. They're so gorgeous! I especially like the white one :)

    fashionabejita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, so many beautiful pieces! I love the first one, it's gorgeous! You have a great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was hard for me to choose my faves because there are so many great options available.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress