Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cocktails And Sequins - My 4 Favorite Walter Baker Dresses For New Year's Eve

Cocktails And Sequins - My 4 Favorite Walter Baker Dresses For New Year's Eve  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Walter Baker Has The Perfect Cocktail Dresses For The Holiday Party Season!
If you want to party like a celebrity this New Year's Eve I have the perfect brand for you. Designer Walter Baker's marvelous creations have been worn by Taylor Swift, Blake Lively, Leighton Meester, Katy Perry and Rihanna. Today I'm featuring a few of my favorite cocktail dresses from the designer that would be perfect to rock for New Year's Eve.

Cocktails And Sequins - My 4 Favorite Walter Baker Dresses For New Year's Eve  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Marika Dress (Buy Here)

Cocktails And Sequins - My 4 Favorite Walter Baker Dresses For New Year's Eve  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Alice Dress (Buy Here)

Cocktails And Sequins - My 4 Favorite Walter Baker Dresses For New Year's Eve  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Carley Dress (Buy Here)


Cocktails And Sequins - My 4 Favorite Walter Baker Dresses For New Year's Eve  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Pippa Dress (Buy Here)


* All of these beautiful dresses are available in my Zindigo shop *

* Use Gift Card Code Z25 To Get 25% Off Of Your Entire Purchase. Offer Ends 12/32/16! *

16 comments:

  1. amazing!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a big fan of metallics for NYE so I think all of these are fabulous! I think I would pick the third one, all in silver, for me.
    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the same way. For some reason I naturally gravitate towards metallic, sequins, or shimmer when it comes to New year's Eve.

      Delete
  4. Great selection.
    xx
    ‪https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zn7IqrAY1I44bRuN6dH-Q

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these really are beautiful. I wish you all the best in 2017. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes. I hope you have a lovely 2017 as well!

      Delete
  6. these dresses are so glam...perfect for NYE!
    Happy 2017!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you have a wonderful 2017!

      Delete
  7. cool dresses I meet my New year in gold

    ReplyDelete