Kenzo Paneled Crepe Mini Dress

My favorite article of clothing is the dress. Why? I guess the reason I love dresses so much is because they are so easy. You have a ready made outfit with just one piece. You do not have to mix and match other pieces to make it work. It is a fantastic stand alone item. My favorite type of dress is the mini. One of my favorite body parts that I like to highlight are my legs so it goes without saying that I have quite a few mini dresses in my closet. They are just so versatile. In the warmer months they pair well with heels, flats or sandals, and during the winter months they look absolutely fab with tall boots as styled below. 



Kenzo Paneled Crepe Mini Dress  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Kenzo Paneled Crepe Mini Dress by latoyacl featuring handbags purses 

Kenzo Paneled Crepe Mini Dress (Buy Here) 
Zaful Fringe Earrings (Buy Here) 
Diane Von Furstenberg Lizard Embossed Envelope Clutch (Buy Here) 
Thigh High Stretchy Suede Boot (Buy Here) 





bareMinerals new GEN NUDE | 60 shades. 4 finishes. a million ways to go nude.

Comments

  1. this Kenzo mini dress seems amazing!!!! It reminds me of the sixties. I also really like how you propose us to pair it with those boots. That's a great pairing! The earrings are the perfect accessory.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally inspired by the sixties when I styled this outfit. I love a mini dress paired with boots because it gives you the option of not having to expose so much skin.

      Delete
  2. Love dresses. You're right they're so versatile and really easy to style with lots of different accessories. Beautiful!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my must have items in my wardrobe.

      Delete
  3. The red fringe earrings are fab! I have the same pair in hot pink colour and I love them so much! x

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so into fringe earrings right now. They are a fun accessory.

      Delete
  4. Good post! Thanks for sharing :)

    anyway, wanna follow each other? (GFC and on instagram if you want). Follow me, let me know on my blog and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/
    https://www.instagram.com/st_bakay/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can actually picture it in my head how chic the dress and OTK boots will look together. It's totally something that I would wear too!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I wanted to style something wearable, fun, and bold.

      Delete
  6. Amazing picks. Love this! Thanks for sharing!
    Happy holidays!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats