My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

I have followed fashion designer Christian Siriano since his start on Project Runway several years ago. His career and designs have flourished over the years, and now he is one of fashion's brightest stars. What comes to mind when I think of his designs are bold bright colors, figure flattering designs, and beautifully tailored clothing. One thing I have always admired him for was that he has never shirked his responsibility as a designer to make clothing for all body types not just sample sizes. What woman wouldn't feel sexy in his designs? 

My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 6 Faves From The Christian Siriano Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com





Shop Simply Be!

Comments

  1. Omg!Love the grey one,thanks for stopping by!
    www.effortlesslady.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is so chic he works well with knits.

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great collection. Love the bold colour.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge fan of the grey one, I wish I could pull off something like that!

    Macarons and Mischief

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr! It is so beautifully crafted but it would be tricky to pull off.

      Delete
  4. thank you for introducing me to Christian, from what I can see here, he is an extremely talented designer.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He most definitely is. His talent stood out on Project Runway and you could tell he was going to be a star he just stood out from all of the rest.

      Delete
  5. Such a great rundown! Love some of these pieces xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeees I love it! All of outfits looks awesome and interesting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that he reworks classic tailoring in a new and modern way.

      Delete
  7. How lovely his amazing career started from taking place on Project Runway - not at all surprising though, the designs are phenomenal!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think hes has been the only on who has made it to the big leagues from all of the seasons of the show and it is truly deserved.

      Delete
  8. Lovely collection!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase
    http://gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love his story. Fab collection.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember Christian from 'Project Runway'... he was 'fierce' then and doubly 'fierce' now. Great post =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats