My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection

ADEAM's designer Hanako Maeda was influenced by Japanese culture for her fall/winter 2016 collection. She was inspired by Japanese arts, crafts and folklore. What she created was a modern and edgy collection that highlighted her cultural references with eye catching details such as boro patchwork and kumihimo braiding. Most of her offerings this time around were for evening and she really focused on separates more than dresses which is highly unusual now-a-days. So if you are not a dress kind of girl you have plenty of options to choose from. Overall the thing I like the most about ADEAM's offerings this season was how she was able to meld the past with the future so seamlessly.

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

My 8 Favorites From The ADEAM Fall/Winter 2016 Collection  www.toyastales.blogspot.com




Aquasource - 120x600

Comments

  1. I love that her collection is comprised mainly of separates, which makes them that much more versatile and appealing. You can certainly see the Japanese inspiration depicted in her designs, especially in the structure designs. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love how her influences show in her designs while maintaining her own design aesthetic.

      Delete
  2. I love this collection so much! The styles are so chic xx http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-pixie.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. Her collection was chic and cutting edge.

      Delete
  3. These are so unique!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are. Exactly why I loved her collection so much.

      Delete
  4. Great post dear, thank you for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single look!
    xoxo
    Patinka

    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this collection - it is original but still wearable! I love the wide legged pants and that black coat!
    Thanks for sharing
    Julia x
    http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those pants are tailored to perfection.

      Delete
  7. I truly love every single piece! I am a big fan of designers that use unique cuts and fabrics. Its great that they are all separates so you can mix and match to make your own unique outfit! That first top is so neat with the cut out back and the sleeves! Would be fun to layer with!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That top was my favorite piece from the collection.

      Delete
  8. Fantastic campaign!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  9. Usually I am not a fan of these type of styles, a little boxy and futuristic but surprisingly I find these fascinating.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just loved admiring the skill and talent it takes to create such lovely pieces.

      Delete
  10. These designs are so unique. I think the grey coat is by far my favourite piece! I would wear that forever! <3
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pieces work well together and as separates. That grey coat is so cool.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog