Wednesday, December 14, 2016

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season

We are right in the middle of the holiday season and most likely you will be invited to at least one holiday party or event. If you are not interested in recycling the same outfit you wore last year may I suggest trying one of the hottest trends of the year: the cape dress. It is the best of both worlds and achieves an almost impossible trick of being curve hugging and loosely draped at the same time. It is the rare kind of dress you can highlight what you are working with while still being a lady. Plus it comes with a cape and with all of the juggling, cooking, hosting, gifting, and carousing you will be doing this holiday season they might as well call you Wonder Woman. So do her proud and twirl that cape as if your life depended on it.



Off The Shoulder Cape Dress  www.toyastales.blogspot.com

Off The Shoulder Cape Dress by latoyacl featuring a pink purse  


Mariah Off Shoulder Cape Dress (Buy Here) 
Alessandra Rich Tasseled Round Clutch (Buy Here) 
Christian Louboutin Marlen Sandal (Buy Here)




Check out more of my faves below.


My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Forever 21 (Buy Here)



My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Zulily (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Mac Duggal (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Alice +  Olivia (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Maxtlii (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
ELOQUII (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
ELOQUII  (Buy Here)

My 9 Favorite Cape Dresses For The Holiday Party Season  www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Nasty Gal (Buy Here)







Shop Charming Charlie Today!

22 comments:

  1. I've never thought of this kind of dresses as my "must-have", but after your post I changed my mind, cape dresses are terrific :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so terrific and easy to wear too!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow.. I dont think I have seen this type of dress around here.. that is freaking cool! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a whole bunch of great ideas rolled into one fabulous piece of clothing.

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the idea of a cape dress for holiday parties this year and girl, I need to wear one because I'm all over the place doing everything and I need my cape, haha. Your selections are beautiful as always! Thank so much for sharing and I hope you have the best day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get busy around this time of year and an easy dress is just the answer for a special occasion or date night.

      Delete
  4. These capes look amazing. I love how it is a nice choice to a coat :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/12/after-hours.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this style of dress. It is one of my favorite trends.

      Delete
  5. I'm speechless, these dresses look fantastic. Your selections are always ultimate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection!!!

    http://brooklynglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These dresses are amazing! I love all <3 Have a great weekend :*
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love a new spin on a must have dress.

      Delete
  8. The cape look is just so chic! And those heels are so good!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The heels add a little sultriness to the look.

      Delete
  9. These are all so pretty I would love a cape dress!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great styles, and I think I haven't gone toward the cape style dresses yet, but I do haave a similar vintage dress that I should definitely bring out soon. Lovely selections! x <3
    Madison

    ReplyDelete