My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home

When it comes to my home I love quality, durable finds that will stand the test of time. Since I live in a climate that gets extremely cold in the winter I really look for pieces that are warm, cozy and comfortable. That is really key to me since I'm a lounger. If you come to my house you will see me sprawled across my furniture so the items I decorate my home with have to feel good to the touch and have a hint of glamour. That's why I love sheepskin. Personally I decorate with it all year round blame it on my bohemian spirit, but sheepskin is so soft and snugly that it comes in handy when the temps start to drop. The cool thing is that sheepskin works with rustic, modern, contemporary, traditional and transitional decor so we all can relax in style.


My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Aviva Stanoff Sheepskin Pillow (Buy Here)

My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Texas Rover Sheepskin Chair (Buy Here)

My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Safavieh Sheepskin Rug (Buy Here)

My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Auralee Sheepskin Bench (Buy Here)

My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com
MelaRose Sheepskin Chair (Buy Here)

My 6 Favorite Sheepskin Finds For Your Home www.toyastales.blogspot.com
Rolene Sheepskin Bench (Buy Here)







Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 





728x90 Fall GIF

Comments

  1. Love it! Happy new year to you and your loved ones.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope that you and your loved ones have a wonderful year as well.

      Delete
  2. omg omg omg would love to have these at home :)
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, you've featured some really gorgeous sheepskins in this post! I recently bought a plain off-white sheepskin rug, though now I'm tempted to try something a little more unusual. The bench is dreamy!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a few of the off-white sheepskin rugs and pillows because they are so easy to mix into any color scheme.

      Delete
  4. You featured a gorgeous selection here, LaToya and I am looking for one for our new home too. I love how it gives a different texture to a space.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love texture and believe it is a key element in designing and decorating.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE sheepskin in the home, but my pets always mess with them too much.. can only pull them out for special events! - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that sucks. My dogs loved them I think they thought it was another animal. They just loved to cuddle up on the sheepskin rugs and pillows.

      Delete
  6. I like this home accessories
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your your selection, LaToya, sheepskin makes that home looks more warm and cosy and btw I really like that first pillow :)

    Happy New Year, my dear, I hope that 2017 will be wonderful year for you!
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheepskin is so underrated - these are amazing picks! It makes the home look so cozy xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does help make a home more inviting.

      Delete
  9. Girl, now you have me curious about your home decor, haha! You have to give us a tour sometime! Anyway, I love these gorgeous sheepskin finds, you're right, it's such a versatile fabric that can be easily implanted into any theme and style. Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a wonderful start to your new year so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Jalisa that will be a hard one for me. My home is my sanctuary so I tend to keep that part of my life private.

      Delete
  10. Happy New year!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2017 sweetie.
    These sheepskin favorites are so cute.
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. We don't do any skins in our decor, mostly because of the hot weather all year round.
    HNY L!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand but I keep my in the summer time and it has never been a problem. But in coastal areas tracking in sand may not work with sheepskin.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog