My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse - The Styled Collection

When people think of necktie blouses they are usually conjuring up images of an uptight lady who is prim and proper. Granted, this is a classic and timeless piece, but it doesn't have to be staid. There are plenty of ways to style this staple and keep it interesting. To kick it up a notch I like to style it with a print, especially when the rest of the look is monochromatic. The easiest way to do this is by adding a print accessory, such as a handbag, shoes, or scarf. The end result is still chic and sophisticated, and the true embodiment of ladylike glam. 



Necktie Blouse  - The Styled Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #styleguide

Necktie Blouse - The Styled Collection by latoyacl featuring uv protection sunglasses

Alice + Olivia Neck Tie Sweater (Buy Here) 
Stella McCartney Black High Waist Skinny Jeans (Buy Here) 
Tory Burch Shooties (Buy Here) 
Alice + Olivia Large Bohemian Embroidered Clutch (Buy Here) 
Chic High Fashion Double Frame Sunglasses (Buy Here)



Below are my favorite necktie blouses for winter.

My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren (Buy Here)
My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Entro (Buy Here)
My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren (Buy Here)
My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Rinku Dalamal (Buy Here)
My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Ark & Co (Buy Here)
My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Addition (Buy Here)
My 8 Favorite Necktie Blouse www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #NecktieBlouse #winterfashion #styleguide
Boohoo (Buy Here)




Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 




Sugar Bean Jewelry - North Star Studs














Comments

  1. Ohhhhh, nice picks! Very sleek! My favorite is the white one with the slit sleeves tied at the arm.. I would wear that in a heartbeat! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice. I liked it's light romantic airy flair.

      Delete
  2. Really cute selection!
    Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dislike the whole bow tie top look until recently. The more I see it, the more I warm up to it so you never know, you might just see me wearing one this Spring.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will eventually convert you one day Shireen, lol!

      Delete
  4. Amazing! I like it a lot.

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black with white bowtie is outstanding ! by far my fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the set you've created that entire outfit is perfection and I love the color block effect the white necktie adds to the black top, as well as that gorgeous clutch! I'm also loving your selection here, too, especially that last one, you know I love my colors and prints! Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having the best week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!For some reason black and white is so easy for me to style maybe I'm attracted to it's graphic nature.

      Delete
  7. I love your selection; they're all so cute and I love the look. I have a necktie blouse from last year and I love it. It just looks so elegant whenever I wear it. Thanks for sharing Hun! x

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A necktie blouse is so classic. i'm sure you will have your's for a very long time.

      Delete
  8. I used to have several necktie pieces or pussy bow blouses, as it was actually called growing up. I love lace, so that Ralph Lauren style is calling my name. Great selections, as always! <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, some brands still call it a pussy bow but I think others have shied away from that title because it can be misconstrued.

      Delete
  9. I love these blouses.
    Cool selection babe
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love necktie blouses, I have two in circulation at the moment and they're always a good way to spruce up an outfit :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are. Especially paired with a great pair of jeans.

      Delete
  11. Oh, I love to wear blouses, it always looks romantic and elegant. Sometimes I think there are too much blouses in my wardrobe, ooops:-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I don't think you can ever have too many.

      Delete
  12. These are all so pretty!

    http://anaturellecraving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous selection, LaToya! Not usually my style but I aimed to step out of my comfort zone this year.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!All we need is a little nudge to step out of our comfort zone.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog