Sunday, February 26, 2017

Marni Madder Print Dress

I fell for this Marni dress immediately after seeing it's beautifully bold print. The graphic floral print was of a large scale, and it is the kind of dress that you have to commit to in order to confidently rock it. The modern cut and shape of the dress gives it a modern edge, and pairing it with a fur lined leather jacket gives it a cool girl vibe. I wanted to accentuate the playful vibe of the print and added a fun, and cute, pom-pom hat. To polish off the look I included a sumptuous velvet jewel-tone clutch and sleek boots.


Marni Madder Print Dress www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #MarniMadderPrintDress #fashionblog

Marni Madder Print Dress by latoyacl featuring triangle pencils 


Burberry Shearling Aviator Jacket (Buy Here) 
Marni Madder Print Dress (Buy Here) 
Miss Selfridge Double Fur Pom Beanie (Buy Here) 
Hunting Season Compact Clutch (Buy Here) 
Gucci Carly Mid-Calf Globe Bootie (Buy Here)
Jane Iredale Purelash Mascara (Buy Here) 
24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil (Buy Here) 
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil (Buy Here) 
Rodin Luxury Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (Buy Here) 
Topshop Neon Nails in Voltage (Buy Here) 
Illamasqua Quagga Nail Polish (Buy Here)



Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 



18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous prints. The Marni dress has to be my fav.

    deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great styling, as always, beautiful! I, too, adore the dress. The print and color combination is so vibrant and perfect for transitioning into spring. I also love that you've added the shearing jacket for some texture, warmth, and edge and that hat was the perfect finish touch, adding to the personality of the dress. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hat had a fun vibe, so, I just had to add it. Lol!

      Delete
  3. That is a stunning dress, LaToya and I love the look that you created with it. That Burberry jacket though....I dare not click the link to find out the price. LOL!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Shireen. it would be wise not to click on the link because it is a wish list price but fun to style

      Delete
  4. While I do like that jacket, not sure I could pull it off. The dress on the other hand is all me. I love your fashion creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! A black jacket/coat in a longer length would work as well.

      Delete
  5. These are some lovely things. I could actually see myself wearing these.

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this dress:) so unique:) follow U on google plus;) hope U follow back:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I followed you back as well.

      Delete
  7. I love the unique style of this dress. I could see it being easily dressy or casual :)
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/02/oscars-so-chic-fashion-recap.html
    https://www.instagram.com/heathernoire89
    https://www.twitter.com/heathernoir89
    https://www.pinterest.com/parisstyle89

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it would work perfectly styled dressy or casual.

      Delete
  8. Great post my dear, thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete