My Favorites From The Duro Olowu Spring 2017 Collection

I love me some Nina Simone. I loved her talent, grace, beauty, and her ability to be bold and stand in her truth in the face of adversity, and that is probably why I was drawn to Duro Olowu's spring collection. Ms.Simone served as his muse and inspiration during the design process. But of course, that is not the only reason I am always drawn to this talented designer. He has this ability to meld Western fashion silhouettes with African influences. He never shies away from bold colors or graphic prints, and it all melds together seamlessly.

My Favorites From The Duro Olowu Spring 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #toyastales #DuroOlowu #Spring2017

My Favorites From The Duro Olowu Spring 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #toyastales #DuroOlowu #Spring2017

My Favorites From The Duro Olowu Spring 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #toyastales #DuroOlowu #Spring2017

My Favorites From The Duro Olowu Spring 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #toyastales #DuroOlowu #Spring2017

My Favorites From The Duro Olowu Spring 2017 Collection www.toyastales.blogspot.com #toyastales #DuroOlowu #Spring2017





Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 


Comments

  1. Great outfits!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, he is a very talented designer.

      Delete
  2. great picks. they all look great.

    Wendee//theglossychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! These photos are stunning!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His marvelous use of color and tecnique stands out in the photos.

      Delete
  4. So beautiful creations!!! I like so much these prints and these colors!!! Kisses from Italy and thank you for your visit,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Trend: accessories FW 2017/18

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the reasons I have always drawn to his designs was because he was not afraid to use vibrant colors in a chic way.

      Delete
  5. You've just introduced me to a designer I've never known before, but have become a fan just after seeing these editorials, WOW! I'd literally wear everything! The colors, the prints, the silhouettes, everything is indeed blended in seamlessly! Thanks so much for introducing me to him and I hope you're having a great week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the well wishes! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I knew you would love this collection because you do not shy away from color and bold hues.

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous spring pieces. Those bright colors are to die for.

    deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second outfit is absolutely stunning! So chic and elegant!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous! The first dress is my favorite, It so stylish and chic

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dresses!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the pinks! So beautiful xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually a fan of pink but would totally rock his creations.

      Delete
  11. Great dresses!
    Love them all dear,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice! <3

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. perfect!
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layout change, LaToya! And now to this collection, it's beautiful, I love the bright colours!

    Shireen⎜Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I needed to freshen things up a bit and make a few small changes.

      Delete
  15. I love the pink and black and white dress, pretty pieces :)
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pink and black dresses were my favorites from of his collection

      Delete
  16. very nice and cool spring outfits.Right here is a few beautiful wedding gowns.http://www.bridesmaiddesigners.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog