Play Date

After the crazy weather, we have had I feel like I need a play date. I know play dates are usually reserved for children, but I need an adult version of it. Last week, we had almost sixty-degree weather. I was hoping that we had seen the last vestiges of winter, but unfortunately yesterday we had 12 inches of snow and today we are predicted to get 5-8 more inches. So after dealing with horrific traffic, slippery weather, and a sore back from shoveling, all I want to do is throw on some comfy, practical, cute clothes, and relax with my friends. Maybe play some adult board games or quizzes, watch some Netflix, and eat a ton of comfort food. So, today's outfit of the day is inspired by my need to chill in style.


Play Date www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #casualstyle #ootd

Play Date by latoyacl featuring pointed-toe ankle boots 

Red Valentino Embroidered Patchwork Sweater (Buy Here) 
Isabel Marant Etoile Davan Mid-Rise Boyfriend Jeans (Buy Here) 
Black Quilted Moto Combat Boots (Buy Here) 
Billie Two Tone Beanie (Buy Here) 
Olympia Le Tan Designer Handbags Dizzie Little Miss Splendid (Buy Here) 
Topshop False Lash Mascara Intense (Buy Here) 
Rodin Luxury Lipstick (Buy Here) 
Sonia Kashuk Longwear Eye Definer in Olive (Buy Here) 
Chanel Beauty Le Vernis Nail Color (Buy Here)



Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 



Comments

  1. I feel you, girl, I'm so done with this winter and we have another storm in the forecast this Sunday, seriously!?? Anyway, I love the outfit you've created here, it's both cute and comfy, perfect for lounging and having some fun with friends. Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day, keep warm and safe, beautiful!!!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gawd, I feel for you, LaToya. I think we finally have seen the last of snow last week and so far (fingers and toes cross!) nothing in the weather forecast and I hope that's the end of it. Bring on the warmer weather already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, nice combination.

    xoxo, Sakura

    https://www.midorilinea.com/blogs/midori-linea/cest-la-vie

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT post dear, thanks for sharing! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect!

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right! I totally agree with you! I love the outfit you created! Have a great day! =)

    XO,
    Shivangi
    www.outoncatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those boots, thanks for sharing!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This a nice winter list, I could live with all these :) Love this nail polish from Chanel.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely items!

    Happy Thursday babe! Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  10. here the weather has been pretty crazy too...let's hope that Spring finally arrives soon. Play dates should totally be a thing for adults as well.

    Great set!love those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally feel you dear! I spent 2 months in Toronto (Dec/Jan) and I got my dose of snow and cold!!! I was happy to come back in India where it's sunny everyday. Spring is just around the corner...
    I LOVE LOVE your selection! I would wear this kind of outfit everyday!
    Thanks for the inspo.
    I wish I can send you some sunshine.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Aurelie | http://www.surface85.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog