African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print

Hello, lovelies! As you may already know, I love to draw inspiration from a variety of sources and today I am drawing inspiration from Africa. The one aspect of African decor that I gravitate towards is the way they combine tribal and geo prints with the natural beauty of their surroundings. I love a lively print next to whitewashed and weathered wood and brick walls. The combination is calming and eye catching especially when it is centered around neutral tones. 

Below are a few of my favorite finds inspired by the region.

* The teapot is actually a Japanese design but I like how it paired well with the rest of the African inspired decor so I added it to the list as well. *



African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #HomeDecor #furniture #African

African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print by latoyacl featuring teapots 


Nambe Kyoto Tea Pot (Buy Here) 
Signature Housewares 5-inch Printed Utility Bowls (Buy Here)
Jenna Indoor/Outdoor Pillow (Buy Here) 
H&M Textured Weave Cushion Cover (Buy Here)


If you are digging this design style here a re a few more options to choose from! 



African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #HomeDecor #furniture #African #GeoPrint #BlackAndWhite
White Geo Print Pouf (Buy Here)
African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #HomeDecor #furniture #African #GeoPrint #BlackAndWhite
White Geo Print Wingback Chair (Buy Here)

African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #HomeDecor #furniture #African #GeoPrint #BlackAndWhite
Calisa Block Printed Rug (Buy Here)

African Inspiration - Black and White Geo Print www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #HomeDecor #furniture #African #GeoPrint #BlackAndWhite
Kali Standing Laundry Bag Hamper (Buy Here)





Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 





Comments

  1. All of these African pieces are so beautifully ingrained with culture. Have you had a chance to go to Africa?

    https://www.bunnybernice.com/single-post/2017/07/07/What-Facebook-Thinks-You-Want-To-See-Online-And-How-To-Change-It

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I have never visited but it would be a dream to visit.

      Delete
  2. Such a great selection!! Love them!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: WHAT TO WEAR IN PARIS
    DON'T MISS: FLORAL ROMPER & ICE CREAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is such gorgeous style. Have a lovely weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! I hope you have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  4. Perfect decor inspiration!


    www.anenclothedcognition.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Major home inspo! I want so many of these pieces in my home xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! If I only had the budget to buy all of the pieces.

      Delete
  6. Great post, your blog is perfect <3
    If you want you can follow my blog, I will return back :)

    http://doroty4.blogspot.hr/2017/07/im-back-10-favourite-summer-songs.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot too me.

      Delete
  7. beautiful! i love the inspo!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too! I own so many clothing and home items featuring tribal prints.

      Delete
  9. I love all the featured photos!
    Have a lovely day!
    xx Kris

    https://dreamingofpink.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you have a lovely day as well.

      Delete
  10. I love this. I would actually decorate with many of these. I think tribal prints appeal to me as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just automatically connect to tribal prints. They make my spirit happy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats