What's In My Closet: White & Gold Jewelry

As a reader of my blog, you may already know that I adore my accessories, especially jewelry, and today I am showcasing some of my favorite white and gold jewelry pieces that I own. 
I am kind of surprised that I actually have this many pieces in the color combination because I do not usually gravitate towards white when it comes to fashion. It is the color that I wear the least, but for some reason, over the years I have managed to amass a small collection of jewelry featuring the hue. I'm pretty sure it's because of the gold element because I do not own any jewelry that is silver and white. I'm drawn to high contrast color combinations so that is part of the appeal when gold and white are paired together. They just seem to play off each other perfectly.

What's In My Closet: White & Gold Jewelry www.toyastales.blogspot.com #fashionblogger #jewelry #whiteandgold #accessories #ToyasTales
Kenneth Jay Lane Tusk Necklace, J. Crew bracelet (middle), Roberto Cavalli bracelet (bottom left), Forever 21 bracelet (bottom middle), and Kenneth Jay Lane bracelet (bottom right).

Another cool thing about this color combination is that is perfect for summer and warmer weather. It highlights a summer tan better than any other pairing.


What's In My Closet: White & Gold Jewelry www.toyastales.blogspot.com #fashionblogger #jewelry #whiteandgold #accessories #ToyasTales
Close up image of my favorite white and gold jewelry.

What do you think of the pairing?
 
Do you own any white and gold jewelry? 

What's In My Closet: White & Gold Jewelry www.toyastales.blogspot.com #fashionblogger #jewelry #whiteandgold #accessories #ToyasTales
Kenneth Jay Lane Ram bracelet.

On a side note
I am so happy that today is the first day of August which is my favorite month of the year. If you are a long time reader you know I love August because it is my birthday month. Sending love to all of my fellow Leos and the countdown begins until my birthday on August 8th.




Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to visit me on social media at: 


Comments

  1. I love how white and gold looks together!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is a great color combination.

      Delete
  2. They are so pretty, love all of them <3
    www.tinachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving the combo of white and gold. Costume jewelry is so fun to wear. I love bringing out my most ornate and out there stuff where I travel to tropical places like Hawaii =)

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore costume jewelry, it is my absolute fave. The more gaudier the better. I most definitely am attracted to ornate pieces.

      Delete
  4. They are so beautiful.
    I follow you,please follow back? Thanks.♥ http://laurevoir.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love gold and white jewelry! These enamel pieces are gorgeous!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been really into the combination lately which is a change for me.

      Delete
  6. I really love the mix of white and gold jewelry! =)
    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gold so much and really like these beautiful pieces!
    Kiss
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have loved gold jewelry since I was a teen. It just glows against my skin tone. I have been rediscovering some of my gold pieces lately after cleaning out my closet.

      Delete
  8. Love your gold jewelry! Your selection is awesome.

    xx Simone
    Little Glittery Box
    Instagram: littleglitterybox

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pieces of jewellery are so gorgeous
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, amazing bangles!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    http://rosesrooftop.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love big bold statement accessories!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, these are so pretty. I wish for all of them.
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you. My jewelry is my most precious collection.

      Delete
  13. That's cool!!!

    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the combo and the bracelet if just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the combo as well. Thank you for checking out my little collection.

      Delete
  15. This really is the perfect colour pairing! I'm all about gold jellewery these days, I love wearing it during the summer xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree but I love wearing it all year round.

      Delete
  16. Those are nice pieces. I don't think I actually own any white and gold jewelry. The few pieces I have are usually one color, but I see what you mean about it being great for summertime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colorful costume jewelry. I'm the opposite of you. I do not have too many pieces that are just one color.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats