Maybe I was wrong ...

Maybe I was wrong ... www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #sunglasses #BonnieClyde #RoundSunglasses #styleblogger



For the past month or so I have been posting about some of the goodies I received in the Rachel Zoe Box Of Style Subscription Box. In the box one of the items I received was Bonnie Clyde sunglasses. In one of last week's posts, I wrote about how the sunglasses was not one of my favorite items but I must admit now that I might have been wrong. Sometimes I forget how big a role my hairstyle and makeup play in deciding if I can rock something or not. When I initially wore them I straightened my hair and added loose curls with my hair pulled back with a headband. I also wore a bright pink matte lip which went well with the duster I was wearing but after looking at the photos I hated how the sunglasses looked with the lip color and my hairstyle. So before giving up on them, I decided to give the sunglasses another try. 


Maybe I was wrong ... www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #sunglasses #BonnieClyde #RoundSunglasses #styleblogger


This time I wore the sunnies with my natural hair and a different shade of lipstick and now I am kind of liking the glasses. The hairstyle and change of lip color really did make a huge difference. I felt this time around both were more flattering with the round frames.

Popular Posts