Can't Get This Balmain Dress Out of My Mind

Today's set is featuring a Balmain dress that I have been noticing everywhere. It seems as if the dress was calling out for a spotlight. I first noticed the dress when I was searching for another item and after that, I saw it a few more times on different websites. At first, I was surprised that it caught my eye, but I think the zig-zag pattern was the thing that did it for me. It is not a pattern that I tend to gravitate towards but this time I was feeling it. I think the placement of the pattern was perfect and I love the black and white color combination. I think it would be a cool dress for a party or a night out. I created a fun, interesting, and bold outfit that is perfect for a festive evening.


Can't Get This Balmain Dress Out of My Mind www.toyastales.blogspot.com #ToyasTales #BalmainDress #Balmain #blackandwhite #designer #fashion #womensfashion #style
Set styled and designed by L. Cole for Toya's Tales

SET DETAILS

Balmain Dress (Buy Here) 
Oscar de la Renta Earrings (Buy Here) 
Edie Parker Clutch (Buy Here) 
Saint Laurent Tower Pumps (Buy Here)

Popular Posts