Wish List - My 9 Favorite November Finds From Humble Chic NY

I was doing some online window shopping, and decided to visit one of my favorite sites to peruse, Humble Chic NY. Their site has the perfect mix of affordable and trendy finds. Every time I visit I always see a hand full of goodies that I want to scoop up. So today I am sharing a few items that caught my eye. 


Antique Jewel Dangle Earrings $28
Antique Jewel Dangle Earrings $28 (Buy Here)

Diamond Beetle Cuff $48
Diamond Beetle Cuff $48 (Buy Here)

Crystal Deco Bracelet $38
Crystal Deco Bracelet $38 (Buy Here)

Diamond Shard Necklace $48
Diamond Shard Necklace $48 (Buy Here)

Estate Jewel Necklace $58
Estate Jewel Necklace $58 (Buy Here)

Reversible Vegan Leather Tote $68
Reversible Vegan Leather Tote $68 (Buy Here)

Arctic Parka $138
Arctic Parka $138 (Buy Here)

Chevron Printed Skinny Denim $39.90
Chevron Printed Skinny Denim $39.90 (Buy Here)

Sunset Overlay Shift $78
Sunset Overlay Shift $78 (Buy Here)


Comments

  1. The earrings and skinny denim is beautiful! Again, both looks more expensive than its price! Great list, Toya. xx

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the Estate Jewel Necklace, with the red stones, that catches my eye here. I'm not sure what stones they'll be for that price, but it does look special...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous necklace, and they are guaranteed to be man made stones.

      Delete
  3. That diamond shard necklace is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The reversible tote looks great and those bracelets are amazing. Great share! fashionablyidu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A great tote and accessories are a must have in any wardrobe.

      Delete
  5. I'm so obsessed with printed pants right now! Lovely picks! (:

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crazy about animal/insect themed jewelry, so the beetle cuff has my name on it! I really like the parka too. They're everywhere this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love animal/insect jewelry. They are my faves!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress