My 11 Favorite Jewelry Finds 11/6/2014

An easy way to dress up your style this Autumn is to add some beautiful jewelry to your wardrobe. It can be a pretty and inexpensive way to update your look. So put on your cardigan, sip that hot cider, and stock up on fantastic jewelry this season.

Blue Bead Silver Chain Necklace $12.26  My 11 Favorite Jewelry Finds 11/6/2014
Blue Bead Silver Chain Necklace $12.26 (Buy Here)

H&M Earrings Silver $7.95
H&M Earrings Silver $7.95 (Buy Here)

Juliet & Company Cerise Earrings $44
Juliet & Company Cerise Earrings $44 (Buy Here)

Krystalin Claudia Earrings $64
Krystalin Claudia Earrings $64 (Buy Here)

Bijoux Blvd Angelica Necklace $54
Bijoux Blvd Angelica Necklace $54 (Buy Here)

Lee Angel Ornate Layered Crystal Bib Necklace $68
Lee Angel Ornate Layered Crystal Bib Necklace $68 (Buy Here)

Krystalin Kenna Bracelet $60
Krystalin Kenna Bracelet $60 (Buy Here)

Two-Tone Teardrop Rhinestones Deco Drop Earrings $10
Two-Tone Teardrop Rhinestones Deco Drop Earrings $10 (Buy Here)

Blush Cord Rhinestone Necklace $13
Blush Cord Rhinestone Necklace $13 (Buy Here) 

White Blue Gemstone Tassel Necklace $11.26
White Blue Gemstone Tassel Necklace $11.26 (Buy Here)

Gold Diamond Bead Flower Necklace $9.93
Gold Diamond Bead Flower Necklace $9.93 (Buy Here)








Holiday Glam GWP

Comments

  1. Lots to choose from in this selection LaToya. I am spoilt for choice actually...

    However, it was the Lee Angel Ornate Layered Crystal Bib Necklace that really caught my eye. The Krystalin Kenna Bracelet is fabulous too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great piece. It can dress up a casual outfit or highlight evening wear.

      Delete
  2. I have never been big on accessories, I am hopeless with mix and match. This are great statement jewellery, Toya and I'm in love with the Claudia earrings! I showed it to hubby dearest and he rolled his eyes at me. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm an accessories girl. I have more accessories than I do clothes, and I have a lot of clothes. So I'm very naughty when it comes to buying baubles.

      Delete
  3. I actually never wear accessories, just because i don't have a lot of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cool thing about jewelry is that if you pick the right piece that fits you and your style than you do not need a lot of other accessories. It's just the perfect finishing touch.

      Delete
  4. These are beautiful selections. I think the Cerise earrings are my favorite. They remind me of a bird's wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do totally look like feathers on the wings of a bird.

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous pieces! I am so loving the bold style and color! Stunning!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November Finds - 7 Colorful Coats