My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards

Julianne Moore   My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Julianne Moore
Common  My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Common
Justin Baldoni   My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Justin Baldoni
Gina Rodriguez  My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Gina Rodriguez
Ethan Hawke   My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Ethan Hawke
Kate Hudson in Versace  My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Kate Hudson in Versace
Matt Bomer   My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Matt Bomer
Heidi Klum   My 8 Best Dressed At The 2015 Golden Globe Awards
Heidi Klum





Beauty-Full Welcome Box

Comments

  1. Most eye-catching is definitely Kate Hudson, though Heidi Klum is a close second.

    As for 'best dressed', well I don't think that is quite the same thing as most eye-catching. Julianne Moore is the best dressed.

    Of the men I'd say 'Common' is best dressed, whoever he is, with Matt Bomer a close second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Common was one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. I like Emma Stone the best, very sophisticated and chic. I also like the fact she didn't go down the usual dress route instead opting for a pants. Love her!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma Stone's look was interesting but was kind of underwhelming for me.

      Delete
  3. Very nice choise. I prefer the dress of Heidi Klum!
    I hope you join my site.
    Marija
    http://mymiraculousbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checked out your site and joined as well.

      Delete
  4. Those are all great looks! I can't pick a favorite dress for the ladies! All are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More celebs! Yay! I loved Gina's dress so much, and Heidi's looked like the pinnacle of elegance. I also really admire you for choosing some guys as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to include the guys more in my post.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Marni Madder Print Dress